No announcement yet.

Amnesya (Special thread for level AD)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sorry, i dont think like you Lilly. cuz every level has a solution. but this one not like others and too different!

EDIT: by celikeins for new hints about lvlAD

hey maybe X mean a roman number. so it is ten. so i think that, maybe in x-files episode 60 there is a thing when ten minutes left. i cant tried i havent revelations.
    Last edited by celikeins; 09-07-2007, 08:11:13.

Comment

Hi!
      I'm on lvl AD and I need help...It's very dificult...

Comment

Originally posted by vitinhu
        Hi!
        I'm on lvl AD and I need help...It's very dificult...
        everyone need help can you did my think. maybe it is answer.
        Originally posted by mythink
        hey maybe X mean a roman number. so it is ten. so i think that, maybe in x-files episode 60 there is a thing when ten minutes left. i cant tried i havent revelations.

Comment

Originally posted by mythink
          Is there anyone to check this?

Someone mentioned before that in the source it says "Mmm" (3 m's). On the third page (I mean the axxxxx.jpg file) there is "Mmmm" (4 m's).

The enter button has a clickable area that has the shape of an M. If X is 10 then this is 10 m's.

Maybe that's relevant.
          If you are pm'ing about any level, please post the level's number rather than just the level's title.

Comment

Originally posted by scorpion_9
            Is there anyone to check this?

Someone mentioned before that in the source it says "Mmm" (3 m's). On the third page (I mean the axxxxx.jpg file) there is "Mmmm" (4 m's).

The enter button has a clickable area that has the shape of an M. If X is 10 then this is 10 m's.

Maybe that's relevant.
            yes costanze checked it and nothing is in there
            third page??

Comment

i've found something on another forum about this level...it seems someone has managed to pass this level and the hints that gave were :

i don't know if it will be any help i don't know who is been the person that managed to pass the level but i hope that if even a bit helps to the people here that is fighting with this level
              When women are depressed, they eat or go shopping. Men invade another country. It's a whole different way of thinking.

Comment

is it about port 60?

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepyhead
                  i've found something on another forum about this level...it seems someone has managed to pass this level and the hints that gave were :

i don't know if it will be any help i don't know who is been the person that managed to pass the level but i hope that if even a bit helps to the people here that is fighting with this level
                  Well I saw the original message in another forum in another language.

I don't believe them.

Would you believe anyone who says that he passed the level but doesn't show evidence?

If it was simple we could have found it long time ago.
                  If you are pm'ing about any level, please post the level's number rather than just the level's title.

Comment

So, are you saying that must not be a solution because no one found it till now? I have no reason to doubt on what they said. However we all was waiting for somebody whom an idea could light to in the darkness! I solved some levels in few minutes, the same levels somebody could spend days on .... and vice versa!!! And .... If it really was not true? Well, I can say that this has fed our hope and desire to solve it, right now, when lots of people have given up with no more ideas and hope! Anyway, we just have to wait and see.
                    Just one thing: on which foreign forum have you read about??

Comment

i guess scorpion looked at that: google them "enigmi amnesya"
                      look 49th page of enigmi forum page of amnesya. it is italian site.

Comment

Probably ..... Thanx Celikeins! ..... I just wonder why he doesn't believe in! Does he know those people and know they are liars??? If it's just a feeling, ok ..... but he can't say "No, IT IS a lie!" . If it wasn't true, why would they say to think about something about pc/ITC??? HOW could they know the right way is that?? It would have no sense to give people a wrong track to follow! In this way they could make someone abandon the really right way to a fake one!
                        Surely I can go wrong, but I want to believe in until proved otherwise.
                        Last edited by Costanze; 09-15-2007, 19:33:47.

Comment

Yes that's the italian site.

My scientific nature makes me to not believe in things until they are proven. I have nothing against those guys. But I just don't believe them and will continue to not believe them until they show proof.

Comment

i found that, if you open a****s , e***r and r********d jpg's has a alternative text. i see it in firefox when look pic properties. and there is a pic in adress bar. how can we look this pic? i am seeing this pic too in firefox.(it is favicon.)

Comment

Favicons are usually stored in the root folder of a website and they have .ico extension.

Comment

but it is different icon. it is not amnesya's a. if you look acc**s jpg you can see.
                                Last edited by celikeins; 09-16-2007, 09:35:47.

Comment

Working...
                                X