Njem - The Journey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Njem - The Journey

This is a riddle game. Change the URL to advance to the next level.
    "I need your help. I cannot talk now, here. Please find me. I should be easy to follow, as I found out when they... I must not stay here. They can see. Please help."
    Good luck

Play Here

WARNING:
    USE SPOILER TAGS TO GIVE HINTS.
    DO NOT GIVE SOLUTIONS, POST FULL QUESTIONS, OR GIVE A LINK TO ANY PART OF THE GAME.

THIS IS HOW YOU MAKE SPOILERS
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

first! and i dont get it
    The great Funiax is back! (Hopefully) Post your progress on Stupidscape if you think you're the ultimate riddle solver! MoneySeize is an addicting game, dunno if it's on here.

Comment

lol, i dont either, tried plenty of combos but not sure what numbers to use

any1 here, pleeeeaaassseee!!!!??????

Comment

need help first lvl about to die of no help AND THIRD ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
        im back hehe

Comment

Originally posted by matt701
          need help first lvl about to die of no help AND THIRD ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
          me too, lol, any ideas???

Edit: yay i got it!!!!!
          Last edited by ozchick; 10-08-2007, 03:08:27.

Comment

wow this is kinda hard

Comment

level 1

Comment

whoa, somehow getting the first one doesn't seem good anymore, lol, i have no idea what to do now!!!!!!

Comment

level 1

I found the next abundant numbers but it doesnt work. what does it mean by the three next abundant numbers hence multiplied.

Comment

Originally posted by aceka
                    I found the next abundant numbers but it doesnt work. what does it mean by the three next abundant numbers hence multiplied.
                    multiply them all together don't forget the first one

Comment

has anyone figured out the first painting yet of the second level?

Comment

Originally posted by heyjudenanana
                        has anyone figured out the first painting yet of the second level?
                        still working on it, thought it might have been the three wise men, but i dont think so

Comment

Oh man, I've managed to get past the level with all the paintings, but I have to admit I did some guessing in a few spots.

This is my first time on the forums, but so far I'm liking this new riddle, since it's pretty different from other ones. Actually, as soon as I saw the abundant number puzzle, I had a feeling I would be hooked.

** If anyone figures out what the 3rd quote is, can you pleeeease let me know?

Oops, sorry for no spoilers, but I can't seem to edit my post . . .

Anyway, I'm not entirely sure there is another puzzle after you get past the trapdoor. There doesn't seem to be anything to solve on the next page(s). Am I missing something?
                          Last edited by Mistery; 10-08-2007, 10:06:06. Reason: Now you should be able to edit your posts ;)

Comment

im not sure...but is the first quote from the first painting of second level
                            ?

can someone tell me if im right or not?
                            Keep S.m.i.l.i.n.g. cuz it's K.E.W.L!!

Comment

<<Deleted by moderation, please read the rules. Share big spoilers by PM>>

I'm not sure about the second one, or how these are supposed to give a clue.
                              Last edited by Mistery; 10-08-2007, 18:20:39. Reason: deleted content

Comment

Working...
                              X