• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• General Waste Of Time

Link:

http://www.generalwasteoftime.0nyx.com/

Another riddle!

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

Tried the previous pages link (from the main gamershood page) and it sent me to another game! I don't know what I'm doing, does anyone else have this problem? Oh, and HEY I'M FIRST!!!!! Lol...
    ow...
    uh...
    I feel pretty!
    Don't worry, hurry or 4gt 2 smell z flowers. Itchy nose... AACHOO!!!
    Please let there be someone that still does this.

Comment

nope ...

Comment

actually yer its weird its like som army game!

Comment

ok im on the game but its weird

Comment

cant do it i giv up lol im goin on next game

Comment

keep tryin, i have a magnet, a screwdriver, and some wire cutters or something! ne1 got netin else, and where from? help please!
              ow...
              uh...
              I feel pretty!

Comment

HELP!!!!!! :s
                ow...
                uh...
                I feel pretty!

Comment

lol

hey *** is it.....on general waste of time there is a picture of the goolgeuk homepage...clicked all over it..so its not that...tried google.htm googleuk.htm and nothing works little hlp plz....

Comment

page wont load, does anyone know any other links

Comment

what the google thing? general waste of time?

Comment

First You need to find the three keys to unlock the door at the far right. Find one key in the fire extinguisher (pull the pin on the back, push in the lever on the back and push the red button on the front and maybe the lever then a key should fall).

Find another key in the pipes at the end of the hall, once you find the secret compartment use the magnet to get the key.

Find the compartment on the door at the far left. Use the screw driver on the compartment to find the third key.

Place all keys in the door to open the first room (must click the keys in the correct order.

I am in the thrid room so far and I am stumped. I will help more with the second locked door soon.

Comment

No ending to the game just a blank screen. That sucked.

Comment

Oh - I see - the forum link leads you to the right game while the link on the game site takes to you another altogether - no wonder it's s confusing!

Comment

What is the password to the second door (is it in German?) Can't seem do do anything with the gun but i have found a bullet and i think all of the bits of paper. So far i'm having fun Also whats with the blanket anyone Cheers!

Comment

Working...
                              X