No announcement yet.

Top Secret

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• brainisdead: PM me with where you're at and I'll help you.

Comment

• @brain -- I'll PM you hints for process & freedom. Still working out trial. For value, I can give you the steps to take, but I really think it is like level 8 -- it works on FF but not so much on IE.

Comment

• yeah, value was the first one i got cos it was so similar to level 8.

cancel that, i think i'm talking about ownage...

Comment

• u are still TRIAL ANYONE

Comment

• Got trial and I'm finally done.
            Last edited by chanced; 12-13-2007, 00:50:28.

Comment

• ok, so i've got ways to get the answers (not actual answers haha cos I can't be bothered with the tasks at the moment) for everything except value (and the 2nd part of ownage, but atleast i'm on the way with ownage so not too worried about that for now).

this is getting annoying now, i'm getting too old for this haha

DAMNIT! 2 more people have completed it!
              Last edited by iblamefish; 12-13-2007, 00:42:44. Reason: people completed it and needed to let out my anger

Comment

• wait p becomes R wouldnt P become Q

Comment

• Originally posted by Xenos View Post
                  wait p becomes R wouldnt P become Q
                  yeah that's right. I typed too quickly

Comment

• so then transpose a quart with the a=b and thats the answer?

Comment

• Woo Hoo! Completed as #3 with my screen saver completion ID to prove it!

Originally posted by Xenos View Post
                      so then transpose a quart with the a=b and thats the answer?
                      No, that page is a wrong end. Go back to the previous page and replace "password" in the text box with the correct word using the process Chanced described.
                      Last edited by Mistery; 12-13-2007, 04:24:53. Reason: MERGED POSTS. MAKING MORE THAN 1 POST IN A ROW IS AGAINST THE RULES. PLEASE USE THE EDIT BUTTON

Comment

• Ok, obviously I'm doing something wrong... I have all the answers, but it's not taking me to level 10.

Comment

• i still havent got an answer about what the small punishment they mention for wrong answers is and can you just click the back button to go back the screen where you enter the answers

Comment

• Originally posted by Epic
                            No, that page is a wrong end. Go back to the previous page and replace "password" in the text box with the correct word using the process Chanced described.
                            genius, now all i have to do is type in 100 numbers again

Comment

• the punishment is 300 pop-ups which you can avoid by holding esc for a second or two. Then you click back to go back to your answers.

Comment

• Originally posted by brainisdead View Post
                                i still havent got an answer about what the small punishment they mention for wrong answers is and can you just click the back button to go back the screen where you enter the answers
                                Actually, I answered that several pages back. You get a series of 300 popups that you have to click to close, one at a time, while it counts them down to 0 LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X