Top Secret

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Epic View Post
    Actually, I answered that several pages back. You get a series of 300 popups that you have to click to close, one at a time, while it counts them down to 0 LOL
    Or you hold down Esc to skip them. XD I hit enough wrong answers to find that one out of frustration.

Comment

• just change trial.php to trial3.php

i'm stuck on part 3 of trial, value (done 41 steps so far) and ownage which i cant get past part 1 (broken image) of ownage

Comment

• Originally posted by brainisdead View Post
        just change trial.php to trial3.php

i'm stuck on part 3 of trial, value (done 41 steps so far) and ownage which i cant get past part 1 (broken image) of ownage
        No, trial3.php is a dead end -- you need to be at trial2.php to enter the correct password.

for the quiz at ownage

Comment

• If you're stuck on pt. 3 of trial, you've gone too far. Answer right to pt. 2 and you get the word. Pt. 3 is a dead end.

pt. 1 of Ownage is a LOT like level 8...

Comment

• cool, just got the password for trial, not really sure what's going on with value, managed to get up to 50 steps then guessed i was doing it wrong so gave up.

stuck on the 2nd part of ownage

Comment

• pt 2 of trial appears to be totally meaningless.
              ownage - whats with notlevel3?

Comment

• omg, i think i've just randomly stumbled accross ownage!

Comment

pt 2 of trial appears to be totally meaningless.
                  ownage - whats with notlevel3?
                  You don't need that level

that should tell you what you need to get out of the Quiz. Get that and go back and submit it

Comment

• @iblamefish: Haha, that's how I ended up finding it. It just showed up, and I was like ??? What'd I do?!

@brainisdead: pt2 of trial is VERY important. Especially the title. And if you've gotten to notlevel3, you've gone too far.

Is it just me, or is that whole extra Quiz a fake to b used for lvl 9?

Comment

• well i dont get trial at all.
                      i'm stuck on page 2 of ownage.
                      and up to 44 steps on value (did it miss out step 38 or was that just me?)

Comment

• anyone done process? if you have, you'll understand the relavence of some numbers over 22. how exactly are you supposed to do this, it keeps going back to -40 so i never have the chance to do what it says...

Comment

• @brain & Iblamefish -- the numbers in process are COMPLETELY irrelevant! Just get to the page that tells you to visit a different php file and go there. Once you are there (the page with instructions to "stop on...") you need to

that's as close as I can come without giving it away

Comment

• not a clue what you mean by

and
                            A>B means nothing to me.
                            i've seen you discussing p>q and so on. still means sweet fanny adams to me.
                            call me an idiot.
                            and i guess level2 is about as far as i'm going to get on ownage,
                            i only solved process by being given the url which lead to all the others.

Comment

• haha, i should have known it was a trap

Comment

not a clue what you mean by

and
                                A>B means nothing to me.
                                call me an idiot.
                                and i guess level2 is about as far as i'm going to get on ownage
                                I will PM you

@brain -- PM sent regarding Ownage!

Originally posted by brainisdead View Post
                                A>B means nothing to me.
                                you're just going up one letter to get the next one. So...

a=b
                                b=c
                                c=d
                                d=e
                                e=f

and so on...

using that formula in "Trial" take each letter of
                                and you'll get the correct letters to enter on page trial2.php
                                Last edited by Mistery; 12-13-2007, 04:21:46. Reason: MERGED POSTS. MAKING MORE THAN 1 POST IN A ROW IS AGAINST THE RULES. PLEASE USE THE EDIT BUTTON

Comment

Working...
                                X