No announcement yet.

Eternal Quest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nope, it's just a new folder (not a xxx.htm), although I was trying to think about things like going up from hell to the surface No success.

Comment

• can someone help me with the fourth one please
      sigpic

Comment

• Have you checked post #59 already?

Comment

• level 10...anybody think there's a significance maybe to the face? does anyone recognize it maybe? it seems like it was photoshopped in...

this one is really driving me crazy

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistery View Post
            Have you checked post #59 already?
            yes, and i can't find what area of the picture the word is at.
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by LINK1733 View Post
              yes, and i can't find what area of the picture the word is at.
              Hmmm, PM me the name of the image that you have found.

@laurs1285
              It's driving me insane, too
              Well, I tried to search for a similar image but nothing...
              As with all the directions so far

Comment

• there is an html cookie known as the SATAN cookie...it keeps popping up on google searches...talks about needing a un/pw but, so far all it says is that they're semi-random numbers

Comment

• is there supposed to be a clue on the fifth one
                  sigpic

Comment

• I tried to find the guy who made the riddle but could only find a youtube profile.: http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=madboy0212

I also got his email address through a dns lookup but I'm hesitant to contact him that way.

I'm wondering if there could be a typo or the riddle may not even be finished.

Comment

• Wow, I didn't even know how to go about finding the person.

Comment

• help!

i must be dumb because i'm stuck on 2

Ashleigh

Comment

• Originally posted by ashsnick23 View Post
                          i must be dumb because i'm stuck on 2

Ashleigh
                          you don't want it to end you want it to _______.

it there supposed to be something besides just a picture on the 5th one
                          Last edited by Mistery; 12-24-2007, 02:46:30. Reason: MERGED POSTS. MAKING MORE THAN 1 POST IN A ROW IS AGAINST THE RULES, EDIT YOUR POST IF NECESSARY.
                          sigpic

Comment

• LINK1733--there is a "special" place on 5 see if you can find it...

Comment

• stuck on 10 really don't get it. something with cookies...
                              edit1: looked a little bit on nordinho and came upon this interesting thought: Follow this: The name of the riddle is Eternal Quest, i.e. forever looking for something. The name of the level is "thou shalt not get any further, mortal" Are we being told something here? Again, I hope I am wrong.

edit2: in the source there are some coordinates and the next lvls have something to do with planetearth so...

edit3: 4 hours... 4 hours i'm looking at that devils face! this riddle is ruining my social life! Going to bed it's 3 a.m. in belgium
                              Last edited by ilovefreddy; 12-20-2007, 01:37:51.
                              Last night, I was lying in my bed and looked at the stars, when I suddenly realised... Hey, where is my roof??!!

Comment

• Originally posted by bbgk View Post
                                LINK1733--there is a "special" place on 5 see if you can find it...
                                what????
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X