No announcement yet.

Eternal Quest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what link are you talking about? and aceka what words beneath the pic do you mean all it says is i want cookies. Hmmm maybe it has something to do with something that imps eat. But can't find anything about that

Dear Santa,
    All I want for Christmass is getting to level 11!!
    If you can't do that for me then I swear... I will find you! I know where you live, Santa so you better bring me to level 11 or else...

Merry Christmass and Happy Newyear everybody
    P.S. I know I'm to soon

edit: look what i found http://www.kingarthurflour.com/shop/...y=C311&id=8629
    Last edited by ilovefreddy; 12-21-2007, 19:50:42.
    Last night, I was lying in my bed and looked at the stars, when I suddenly realised... Hey, where is my roof??!!

Comment

• I assume the link from this post http://gamershood.com/forum/showpost...&postcount=177

Lol, so you're going to the North Pole?
      I just hope that the creator is going to reply soon... I've found him, too - it's easier to find all details about him than about passing level 10

Comment

• oh ok sorry
        that's french men! i come from belgium! French is my second language
        the translation is correct aceka

oh well... normally i give up when it's taking so long but oh god i swear i can't sleep without dreaming of imps!
        one day man, one day... i will find the solution!!!
        Last night, I was lying in my bed and looked at the stars, when I suddenly realised... Hey, where is my roof??!!

Comment

• Level 10

Hey guys I found a really interesting site

http://xforce.iss.net/xforce/xfdb/7496

theres a thing called IMP(Instant Messaging Program) that allows a remote attacker to steal cookies

Which conects the picture of an IMP to cookies, just can't figure out a user name or password

Comment

• hey can someone help me on the ninth one?
            sigpic

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by LINK1733 View Post
                hey can someone help me on the ninth one?
                what animal do they say we came from?

Has anyboby taken a look at the link i posted?

i think i might have something there for level 10
                Last edited by Mistery; 12-22-2007, 07:56:40. Reason: MERGED POSTS. MAKING MORE THAN 1 POST IN A ROW IS AGAINST THE RULES, EDIT YOUR POST IF NECESSARY.

Comment

• does anybody know what the username and password is for the tenth one?
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Armyguy07
                    Has anyboby taken a look at the link i posted?

i think i might have something there for level 10
                    I did look but I don't know what to use...tried the obvious but still not getting anything to work! Good find by the way!

Comment

• Originally posted by Armyguy07 View Post
                      Hey guys I found a really interesting site

http://xforce.iss.net/xforce/xfdb/7496

theres a thing called IMP(Instant Messaging Program) that allows a remote attacker to steal cookies

Which conects the picture of an IMP to cookies, just can't figure out a user name or password
                      nice work armyguy, i think you're on the right track. Now what's with the boring part?

Comment

• level 10

I found this on nordinho I thought id share.

Re: Eternal Quest

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
                        Originally Posted by Farmwife
                        I signed up on YouTube and sent a message to the maker of the riddle - I HOPE! LOL

We'll see if he answers there. Looks like he hasn't signed in on YouTube for a week though.

I did tell him I posted his riddle here and it was also on GH so we'll keep our fingers crossed for something.

Hi, I am the maker of the Eternal Quest. I can honestly say I'm glad this became so popular! It started out just as a riddle for my friends and the people I know...

So...
                        Farmwife, you have successfully contacted me!

For now, for all of those who are stuck at the boss level 1, here are a couple of hints (what've you been expecting hehe):
                        1) Remember one of the first computer viruses... What did it do and how could it be turned off?
                        2) Don't think this level is harder than others just because it's a boss level... It's actually EASIER... It just tricks you with that "boss" thing so you think there's much more to do.

Further on, I will do my best to create a forum (probably SMF) for Eternal Quest website ASAP, and it will be of course visible from the main page.

That's all from me for now. One more general hint: this game is much more enjoyable and easier to make progress when solving with friends...

Comment

• Hmmm, I was already looking for that old virus, and tried (for days!) all possible answers (how it could be turned off) mentioned in the literature available on the internet, but nothing worked

But at least we now know that this was the right track, and can continue with it...

Comment

• Hi, I have registered here also! I have read all of your posts and you all have really creative minds! The catch in the 10th level is - there is no catch It is very simple (yeah, I know, you'd say - for me it is, but...) - you only need to answer him in native language! He constantly keeps wanting cookies! What do you do?

Edit: The hidden thing you found in quest 1 has nothing to do with boss level one - it clearly says "boss level two". I can't recall now who, but someone said in this thread there is probably a boss level after every ten levels. And he's right

Comment

• Yay, you're finally here, welcome to GamersHood Forum

Okay, we'll try with that info, thanks
                              Please check back regularly to help us if we get hopelessly stuck

Comment

• Sure, I won't leave you, don't worry I'll check back often

Here's a little hint, I've found this link somewhere:

You just need to scroll down and read carefully... But the solution isn't there, those are just guidelines...

Comment

Working...
                                X