Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm near to a nervous breakdown

Comment

• Thanks mistery I will try your list later. Right now I'm going to take a break and finish my xmas shopping. I realized I didnt have enough chocolates, must go to store.

Comment

• Bye Aceka, see you later

Nothing works, did I maybe make a typo that worked? I'm so confused and mad at myself

Comment

• I'm back, did we get anywhere?

Comment

• Nooooooooo
            I'm not sure if I made a typo from the list, or if it was sth random in that direction that I tried inbetween.
            I can't tell you the state I'm in

Comment

• this is a reply i got from the creator of the game when i commented his youtube profile.

Yes, there are currently 30 levels, and I'm working on some more of course! If you need a hint for boss level 1, here it is: remember one of the first computer viruses... what did it do and how could you turn it off? Also, don't think boss level is harder than other levels, it just tricks you to think that way. It's actually easier...
              There is an unofficial thread at Nordinho.net right here:
              http://www.nordinho.net/vbull/online...nal-quest.html
              I will be soon develepoing a forum for Eternal Quest that will be of course visible from the main page...
              sigpic

Comment

• The creator has already left us messages here in this thread

Comment

• Hey mistery could one of the synonyms you used be a synonym of reply or response for user.

Comment

• You mean synonym of the terms reply or response? If so, no.

I tried synonyms from the list, and inbetween things like type, enter etc.
                    Just can't find it again

EDIT:
                    Sorry, I'm giving up. I don't have the nerves anymore.
                    Tried hundreds of username/passwords again, and can't find what worked before. This is just too annoying with this trial and error.

Comment

• From tachan on Nordinho:

Answer is a two words (one por user and second for pass) phrase. Pass is not c***** or o***. It is an expression to answer petition "I want a cookie!", don´t overthink it.

I just got the egg! And the next level...
                      Last edited by calista; 12-22-2007, 16:56:40.

Comment

• OMG, that helped!!!!!!! Got it again!!!!
                        It was sth I was randomly trying - that's why I didn't remember.

But now I'm on the egg page, and not the next level as before...

EDIT
                        Got it!!!!!

Okay, and now on level 11? Looking at the clues on the screen, and in the source, but no idea yet...

Comment

• some help on 10 plz?

EDIT:got it
                          Last edited by LINK1733; 12-22-2007, 17:09:49.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Sent you PM with hint.

Comment

• level 11

10 solved! big thanks to mistery!

I googled and I keep getting stuff about windows xp when I just want x I did find a page about cygwin x, I tried to read through and find something useful but my brain is fried.

OMG I found an egg and I have no idea what it means

Comment

• Hmmm, I thought it could have to do with the "opposite"/"alternative" of w*****, but no idea how this is connected to the image name

Comment

Working...
                                X