No announcement yet.

Eternal Quest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okay, I am sorry, but I am very confused on this game! I just started it and I have no idea what to do. On level 2 at the moment, and it says to look at the source code....?

Any bit of help would be extremely wonderful! Thanks!

EDIT: Oh my gosh. I just got it. I feel dumb now ....

So, I am on level 10, and I know what the un/pw is, however it just tells me I can pass and says "Y**!" "Y**!" but doesn't take me to the next level. Is there something else I need to do???? Thanks!
    Last edited by Mistery; 04-07-2008, 03:32:55. Reason: PLEASE USE YOUR EDIT BUTTON TO AVOID MULTIPLE POSTING. :)

Comment

• Yes, you need the last part of the URL

Comment

• I feel like it is so obvious! I have tried everything I can think of in terms of "where I want to go next" after level 10, and nothing seems to be working!

I wanna cry now lol

Comment

• Awww, gonna send you a PM with a hint

Comment

• AH HA! I wrote you back a long thank you message!

Comment

• Thanks, just read it! And you're welcome

Comment

• hmm....level 14 has been getting to me all night! I translated it into the letters, but have no idea what the "egg" means that comes up. It says:

Comment

• Originally posted by SpyBot View Post
                  hmm....level 14 has been getting to me all night! I translated it into the letters, but have no idea what the "egg" means that comes up. It says:

Normally

Comment

• Originally posted by bbgk View Post
                    Normally
                    Okay, that doesn't help me at all. LOL. I understand what that means, but I have no idea what to put for the last part of the URL. I have tried the following...

ugh...

Comment

• Sending a pm

Comment

• I take back what I said about level 14, and now apply it to level 16.

Edit: I got 16 finally, but everything I enter in for level 17 brings me back to level 16.

EDIT again: Just got 17. Whew...that was a long wait for such a simple answer
                        Last edited by SpyBot; 04-09-2008, 02:08:24.

Comment

• Now I Am Needing Some Assistance On 19.

Comment

• Gonna PM you

Comment

• Thanks very much Mistery!

Now, I am on level 21, and THIS close to figuring out what the answer is, but math is not my strong side

Comment

• Originally posted by SpyBot View Post
                                Thanks very much Mistery!

Now, I am on level 21, and THIS close to figuring out what the answer is, but math is not my strong side
                                If you are at the math part...what is one of the first things, in math, that you learn to do? After counting that is.

Comment

Working...
                                X