• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Level 17

Can someone give me a hint here?

Comment

• Level 5

Can someone give me a little nudge? I know it must be the name of one of the LOTR movies but nothing seems to be working for me. I must be missing something so simple but a few days of this and I'm going nuts. Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by thanasakis80 View Post
        Can someone give me a hint here?
        It's a long time ago that I've played this riddle, and didn't save the level links. If you send me the link to the level (plus needed UN and PW), I'll try to remember and help tomorrow after work.

Originally posted by evst View Post
        ok, on 19, I know what I need to do in terms of

May someone please help? Thanks
        What you need? You could use for example Audacity, which is free.

Originally posted by daveje View Post
        Can someone give me a little nudge? I know it must be the name of one of the LOTR movies but nothing seems to be working for me. I must be missing something so simple but a few days of this and I'm going nuts. Thanks
        Gonna send you a PM.

Comment

• Thanks Mistery!

Comment

• You're welcome

Comment

• Hmm I'm stuck on 20a. I can't seem to get the un/pw..

I am officially stuck on 21. Got 2 eggs

Comment

• And now I'm stuck on 18 and the frustrating part is that I know what I am supposed to but I can't. I've done what the source code clue told me but I can't find that extra info. The problem is that other than looking in the pic properties, I just don't know how to find any additional info about a picture. Help!

Comment

• Originally posted by daveje View Post
                  And now I'm stuck on 18 and the frustrating part is that I know what I am supposed to but I can't. I've done what the source code clue told me but I can't find that extra info. The problem is that other than looking in the pic properties, I just don't know how to find any additional info about a picture. Help!

@evst
                  I didn't save the links. If you PM me the link (and needed UN/PW to access the level) I'll try to remember and to help tomorrow

Comment

• Mistery, thanks but I'm still stuck. I've opened the pic in paint, GIMP, and my photo program (picassa) and I've got nothing. I think I'm up against my technical limits/ignorance here.

EDIT - I figured it out.
                    Last edited by daveje; 08-06-2008, 15:26:22.

Comment

• Hey can someone please help me on 23?

Comment

• Hey I've been stuck on Level 12 for two days. I can't make out the l****** in the l***. Pls could someone pm me the answer as my eyes are burning. Thanks!

Nvm...I got it from nord

@Bad Wolf.....pm'd you

Woot! Waiting for boss level 3!!! Thanks to all who helped me through
                        Last edited by Sierrab_2; 08-24-2008, 15:20:26.

Comment

• Lvl 28

grr stuck AGAIN!! O_o didn't take me long..so I've got two eggs so far and no idea what to with them..please help

Nvm, thanks Sierrab
                          Last edited by BAD_WOLF; 08-27-2008, 04:00:42.
                          "What computer do you have, and please don't say a white one." - sheldon

Comment

• stuck on 22. Cant find the converter people are talking about -.-
                            Tried every convertor google feeded me but still.. nothing, not even an egg!
                            someone pleeease help meee!

Comment

• ?

Is this game dead??
                              I need Mulder....

Comment

• GRRRRR!!! I can't beat level 6!
                                Click here to play a fun online game called Duels! http://www.duels.com/users/register

CLick here and join a fun online game:
                                http://www.erepublik.com/en

Comment

Working...
                                X