No announcement yet.

Eternal Quest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I found a picture of the flower on wiki but no luck with the 2nd un/pass yet.

Comment

• got 2 eggs beside the one from to do list... and stuck...

Comment

• anyone help with 20a? kids are fighting as usual not the best time for thinkin.

Comment

• Originally posted by T.A.F.F.O.S View Post
          anyone help with 20a? kids are fighting as usual not the best time for thinkin.
          Go back...way back...and check the source

Comment

• I found the 2 eggs. Has anyone found anything on m***ym I googled and wiki'd seems like a dead end.

Comment

• Originally posted by aceka View Post
              I found the 2 eggs. Has anyone found anything on m***ym I googled and wiki'd seems like a dead end.
              did you find the other pic there? stuck there now...

Comment

• Originally posted by hilpukka View Post
                did you find the other pic there? stuck there now...
                Do you mean the picture of a man holding a ball that shows his reflection? I'm stuck there.

Comment

• Originally posted by aceka View Post
                  Do you mean the picture of a man holding a ball that shows his reflection? I'm stuck there.
                  Look at the url...and think about what we got from the to-do list.

Edit: that was a bad hint...you want to see

Comment

• Cheers bbgk

Think I'll take a break and come back later when it's more peaceful.

Comment

• hello, I'm looking at the first un/pw, and noticed the y***** difference ages ago, but can't find the answer. tried s***, s***s, b***

please can i have a hint?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tobble View Post
                        hello, I'm looking at the first un/pw, and noticed the y***** difference ages ago, but can't find the answer. tried s***, s***s, b***

please can i have a hint?
                        look at the f***, whats y***** in it? name it as un/pw

Comment

• reading about the flag on wiki helped me. I can pm you if you need more help. Its hard to post without giving it away.

Comment

• yes please aceka, i've tried all the names for the b*** and the e***** name for the small s***, nothing!

Comment

• Found something in the last egg but not sure what to do with it...look at the pic on the wall.

Comment

• Originally posted by bbgk View Post
                                Found something in the last egg but not sure what to do with it...look at the pic on the wall.
                                Yes, I seen that too obviously we have to lie alot in this level. any one know who that guy in the picture is? I'm getting desperate, I google whats on the picture and got some pretty morbid lyrics lol I dont think that has anything to do with the riddle.
                                Last edited by aceka; 03-08-2008, 14:27:52.

Comment

Working...
                                X