Dracula's riddle 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got approaching darkness:

Ok finally got the void. feel like an idiot lol. but the letter after that.. how do you decrypt that message?

5 minutes later i get it. hehe

Need help on Red Path 4. I got the years but when I google what am I looking for?
    Last edited by TigerJK845; 08-16-2009, 08:37:08.

Comment

• hazy blocks

EDIT: holy crap, hazy blocks is one of the hardest i have ever done. u rly do have to move the green blocks, but dont pay attention to the red blocks, just the numbers under them

beat red path 3 w/o ht e strawberry fields help, but dont know where in valley of rivers to get help for red path 4

calms streams
      V x L/ phi x f/m/ kpa

i cant make any sense of this

EDIT: thx tiger
      Last edited by Mistery; 08-17-2009, 02:11:49. Reason: Use the EDIT button instead of multiple posting. Also make sure that you don't give away too much.

Comment

• i need a hint on root creek. I tried the directions in the forest maze, but no avail. HELP!
        Last edited by wizard109; 08-16-2009, 23:39:25.
        http://s8.bite-fight.us/c.php?uid=54490

Comment

• Originally posted by Sabotage View Post

hazy blocks

EDIT: holy crap, hazy blocks is one of the hardest i have ever done. u rly do have to move the green blocks, but dont pay attention to the red blocks, just the numbers under them

Nail shut farm:

approaching darkness:

ancient pines:

Originally posted by wizard109 View Post
          i need a hint on root creek. I tried the directions in the forest maze, but no avail. HELP!
          Rook Creek:

feels good to answer and not ask
          Last edited by TigerJK845; 08-17-2009, 00:11:16.

Comment

• approaching darkness:

don't add the numbers. notice the 2^n in the middle of the picture. do that to each number INDIVIDUALLY. then add each column up, not the whole thing. then convert 1=a, etc

ancient pines:

there are 4 parts to this, and no you do NOT mirror this. once you have the numbers, convert 1=a. There will be multiple variations like 123, so try them all
            approaching darkness, i didnt add the numbers until after i did
            i get either the letters

also now stuck on map of europe
            and havent gotten past falling leaves
            Last edited by Mistery; 08-17-2009, 02:15:25. Reason: Blanked out too spoily contents

Comment

• approaching darkness:
              omg your sooo close!

it applies to 10 or 20. one of them

Do you have the letters? if not look in the drawers...

Comment

• aurora borealis, do i get the herb from the level after the void? and do i need to beat grounds of the dead to beat teh void? i still havent gotten that one...
                Last edited by Sabotage; 08-19-2009, 03:04:38.

Comment

• help please red path 4

i got this one ....they are years but not the way they appear..
                  Last edited by nembark; 08-19-2009, 01:26:41.

Comment

• Originally posted by nembark View Post
                    help please red path 4
                    yeah i guessed on this one and made me feel really happy lol but

If someone could PM me how the numbers were related to the answer it would make more sense to me

Comment

• is it
                      i kind of think thats wrong...

the others i can't help with... i just found the answers...no idea how to actually solve it...

but now i am seriously clueless about RP 5.....
                      help help help...about the only thing i noticed is the
                      what these means...and how to come up with even a remotely logical way to combine 3 diff sets of numbers....and why are the other numbers green...does it refer to
                      in white mist......

I DID IT!!!!!!!...and it only took me like 3 mins...............wooooooohooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

in transylvania now...and did the math but not sure now....
                      Last edited by nembark; 08-19-2009, 01:28:34. Reason: Please use the EDIT BUTTON! Multiple posting is not allowed. ;)

Comment

• approaching darkness:

Comment

• if you have any problem with it just let me know it

Just a general note please at the time of checking parts of levels as it can be numbers/words (as they are an important part of the way to solve the level) instead of posting them directly in the forum ask someone to do it by pm thank you
                          When women are depressed, they eat or go shopping. Men invade another country. It's a whole different way of thinking.

Comment

• now only stuck on grounds of the dead, the void, RedPath5 and of course aurora borealis

how do i read the text after closing the curtains?
                            do i need the answers from grounds of the dead and the alley to solve teh void?

Comment

• what is the one with the curtains called again....you don't need anything from anywhere else to solve that one.....

ok before you can solve the void you have to solve grounds of the dead....which i just realized is the curtain one.....and the alley...yes

as for aurora borealis... you need to solve the void first before you can solve that....

can anyone please help with the ones after transylvania... corroded rock misty morning.... totally clueless... the castle can i just name them or i have to solve stuff first...tried naming said i had wrong names...??!?!?

ohhhhhhhh! i totally get it now...misty morning....why?!?!?!? thanks

solved it moving on ...is it just me...or are they getting more and more impossible and ridiculously hard...
                              Last edited by nembark; 08-20-2009, 02:35:00.

Comment

• By the moment forget about Corroded Rock you'll need to solve first other things before coming back to it

When women are depressed, they eat or go shopping. Men invade another country. It's a whole different way of thinking.

Comment

Working...
                                X