Dracula's riddle 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• try to think geographically
    I tried like red sea, black sea, dead sea, Siberia.... Lol maybe I'll get it

E2, dead pool.... So it says columns first, red will push, I figured that meant that white would pull :/ so I switched the columns thn the rows and took the numbers that fell off, translated thm to letters i got
    which I kno is wrong bc it doesn't come out to anything.... Wht am I doing wrong?
    Last edited by OneBun; 07-27-2010, 20:23:51. Reason: Merged Posts. Please use the edit button instead of double posting. Refer to the rules for more information.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sabotage
      E2, dead pool.... So it says columns first, red will push, I figured that meant that white would pull :/ so I switched the columns thn the rows and took the numbers that fell off, translated thm to letters i got
      which I kno is wrong bc it doesn't come out to anything.... Wht am I doing wrong?
      You can use a paper on this level...
      When women are depressed, they eat or go shopping. Men invade another country. It's a whole different way of thinking.

Comment

• Yea I used a paper,
        I got just that jumble of letters I wrote in my last post, but perhaps I copied it wrong
        Last edited by OneBun; 07-28-2010, 18:07:15. Reason: Added Spoilers. Please use spoilers for information giving away hints to the game. If needed please refer to the Rules.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sabotage View Post
          Yea I used a paper,
          I got just that jumble of letters I wrote in my last post, but perhaps I copied it wrong
          When women are depressed, they eat or go shopping. Men invade another country. It's a whole different way of thinking.

Comment

• those r the #s I got, tried it both alphaconverting and leet but it comes to nonsense :/ r they evn right or r those messed up causing me to mess up?

Comment

those r the #s I got, tried it both alphaconverting and leet but it comes to nonsense :/ r they evn right or r those messed up causing me to mess up?

Comment

• anybody got Vampire Riddle ?
                I have sth suspicious but don't know how to keep going
                I think I have everything but can't solve
                Godtower : Solved
                Godtower II : Level 11
                Dracula's Riddle : Solved
                Dracula's Riddle 2 : Working on Part 2
                My New Riddle : http://www.lastenigma.com

Comment

• on chapter 2 town gate
                  i dont know the shape
                  Last edited by linkinpark333; 08-20-2010, 19:42:27.

Comment

• The Blue Room drives me crazy....i know that the "sun" and the "moon" means something but i'm not sure anymore....just a nudge to go on...

nvmind got it!
                    Last edited by angi; 09-02-2010, 01:03:28.
                    Don't go to the dark side!The're lying about the Cookies!

Comment

• The Lonely Station

Thank you TigerJK845 and angi for your help!
                      ---
                      Edit 2: Stuck on the bridge (got it)

---
                      ch 3 seems a little easier, maybe I am getting the hang of it! finished silent grave yard, left path of cruma forest, valley of rivers, red path 1-3. Stuck now calm streams (I've tried everything), white mist woods - deep in the mist
                      ---
                      In Transylvania...

and through transylvania. siiiigh.
                      Last edited by roomsixteen; 09-30-2010, 21:26:34.

Comment

• d5 the tower, been stuck for a long time.... not sure how the color tells me how to go, tried typing /thecolor.jpg color.jpg color.htm nothing works there, and also about b1, im guessing thats the coordinate, because i went to b1 from omni/omni and got nothing that could help me... i also didn't see anything in the view source that gave any indication, if anyone could help, thx

Comment

d5 the tower, been stuck for a long time.... not sure how the color tells me how to go, tried typing /thecolor.jpg color.jpg color.htm nothing works there, and also about b1, im guessing thats the coordinate, because i went to b1 from omni/omni and got nothing that could help me... i also didn't see anything in the view source that gave any indication, if anyone could help, thx
                          Can't hint this on a spoiler so i'll send you a pm

Comment

• Happy to see this thread still going. Well, I've come back to this riddle on and off for two years now and I'm STILL stuck at the Frozen Path. Idk what it is, I've tried so many things and can't find the egg, so if anyone could help...I'd like to move on with my life 'cause I have all the other gemstones. -_-;;

Comment

• Originally posted by malpha View Post
                              Happy to see this thread still going. Well, I've come back to this riddle on and off for two years now and I'm STILL stuck at the Frozen Path. Idk what it is, I've tried so many things and can't find the egg, so if anyone could help...I'd like to move on with my life 'cause I have all the other gemstones. -_-;;

Sent you a pm

Comment

• Originally posted by Sleepyhead View Post
                                Sent you a pm
                                You are amazing, ty.

Comment

Working...
                                X