• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ah! Thanks, Trixiex. Not sure on 15.
    sigpic

Comment

• For 15

I hope this helps.

Can someone help me out on 17? I think I have the right answer but I can't word it correctly for the life of me.

Comment

• Any hints for 17? I haven't got a clue.

Comment

• help on level 7 please

Comment

• Originally posted by devil View Post
            help on level 7 please

Read post 31 and then say the question out loud. It really is a very common question/expression especially in the days of text speak
            I often have a senior moment

Comment

• thanks but i must be thick i still can't get it

Comment

• Can't get started!

I just can't get started! I know i'm suppose to use what i can see, but i've tried
                Nothing seems to work!
                Need an hint on level 1
                If its really that simple and I didn't see i'm really gonne be ashamed

Comment

• hope this helps D4A

Comment

• I thought my english was not that very bad, but the word <<DELETED>> doest work, am i missing something over here? Probably just having a very bad day!
                    Last edited by Adventure; 05-25-2008, 11:51:52. Reason: deleted content

Comment

• add the first word !! you need to put the word that you've got in a spoiler ! as it gives the answer !!!
                      Last edited by flossy k; 05-25-2008, 18:45:22.
                      Just keep smiling !!!

Comment

• finally got level 7 now im stuck on 8 read all posts and still can't get it

Comment

• Originally posted by devil View Post
                          finally got level 7 now im stuck on 8 read all posts and still can't get it

Do you happen to watch SG1? if so what was it O'Neill kept having for breakfast in the eposide that was one of the funniest and was a bit like groundhog day for every except him and Teal'c.

Comment

• no never seen it so i don't stand much chance of getting it do i

Comment

• Ok so in that case think of what the words are and what shape they are - that gives you the answer. Also think about what keeps happening in the film Groundhog Day in realtion to the shape in the riddle

Comment

• thanks frozzy got it in the end

Comment

Working...
                                X