X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long-Face...
    Last edited by Elve Spear; 07-20-2010, 02:10:34. Reason: better now

Comment

• Wow, long time not played EBONY. I'm still on lvl41, janet path, the page title is
      . I saw that the

Btw, Aneninen, nice hungarian musics, I recognized almost all of them
      "Of all the trees we could’ve hit, we had to get one that hits back." (R.W.)

Comment

• Level 41 (Janet)

Comment

• Thanks, dalveen, I got that way! It led me to the

Can you give me some help with the other way on lvl41?

Comment

• Level 41

Comment

• Thanks, I solved the other way!

But now I have problems with lvl43,

Comment

• level 25

level 2-1
                I have the species and the ship but which ever way I put it its not right any ideas
                by the way links don't work now

Comment

• Hey there! I started playing this game a few years ago, then I came back to try to find all of the temporary endings...
                  I've gotten a few already but this one I'm a bit confused on...
                  I'm on level 38 Halle where it's talking about trivia....

now, I already found out what I needed to know (as in...I know where it comes from and what it means) but I don't know what it wants as an answer!!! I tried everything I thought it was and it doesn't work! =/

Any help would be greatly appreciated! =)

Originally posted by mtatt100 View Post
                  level 2-1
                  I have the species and the ship but which ever way I put it its not right any ideas
                  by the way links don't work now
                  Remember that the species comes before the ship....
                  You're positive that you have the correct species?
                  Last edited by Mistery; 07-25-2010, 22:31:27. Reason: Please use the EDIT button instead of double posting :)

Comment

• level 2-1
                    when I entered species it said correct but need more

Comment

• you need that
                      and the s***

Comment

• Okay.... I've seriously read all the info's about lvl 33 and I still don't have a clue... Google doesn't give me any title... just one but that is not the answer so heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp T_____________T *it's the one with the jellyfishes*

nvm got it

I need help with 36 the one where the title is properties I think I know what you meant in the earlier hints BUT I can't get it T_T pls someone PM me and help =/
                        Last edited by EscapeGirl; 09-20-2010, 19:22:58. Reason: Merged Posts: Please use the EDIT button instead of multiple posting. ;)

Comment

• Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• I know but you see the problem was that when I opened that part of the pic it didn't say anything after it Aneninen helped me out but now I need help with lvl 43 cold? one >_________>

nvm figured it out LOOOOL damn I feel sooo stupid now hahah
                            Last edited by bence0307; 09-20-2010, 21:52:27.

Comment

• I'm horribly stuck on level 45 Lines. I've tried almost all synonyms for the three words given to me (Title word, webadress word, picture word). All and any help would be wonderful! :3

Comment

• Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X