E.B.O.N.Y. - The Weirdest Riddle Game On The Internet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @Peer
    K40: The letters are in correct order, just not all of them are there at the same time. And r********* "the early levels" is a lot of work, why go that far?
    N56: These s****s and c****s aren't quite in order. Maybe try to fix the mess and see where that takes you?

@dizzydee
    I35: If you've opened it: saying it likely won't be enough, so repeat it. (I think this should be a hint in the level BTW)

To hide info: [ spoiler ]info[/ spoiler ] without the spaces.
    Last edited by fomalhaut; 10-17-2017, 20:35:11.

Comment

• FINALLY!!!!!! After talking with fomalhaut.... a light began to shine!!!! I was wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy over thinking it!!!!! (N56)Thank you fomalhaut for trying to help me!!
      Last edited by dizzydee; 10-20-2017, 14:04:35. Reason: Please use edit to avoid double posting

Comment

• Thanks guys, i finally got it after about an hour

Just did it again and realized that some of the letters overlap. i could have completed it in like a minute.
        Last edited by Kzin; 10-20-2017, 03:40:49. Reason: Please use edit to avoid double posting

Comment

• Okay, I've FINALLY decided to ask for help here lol. I've played this a lot some indeterminate amount of months ago which I cant remember, I remember I've gotten to lvl 45 or so, and now I picked E.B.O.N.Y up again. I've gone to levels I remember I havent been to before, and have been stuck on paths I remember I have previously solved, have been pushing REALLY hard these last few days but there are a few levels I just cant wrap my head around. (I'm trying to discover all paths and thus am solving a lot of levels at once, and I'm still missing stuff like mm1 and the 2nd lvl 19)

chaosity 32 -

zelda 36 -

kelly 42 -

irina 35 - I literally just solved it as I posted about the issues I was having... I still find the solving process unintuitive, full of guesswork of the right order of alterations and technicalities (such as whether & is considered as one or 3 letters) and generally annoying.. I still feel good for finally advancing at a path lol!! thank you fridan, but I solved it without reading your post

I'll be truly thankful if I get hints on any of these, I know its a lot to ask to get hints on 4 levels at once but thats how stuck I am lol...
          Last edited by InkretBear; 10-20-2017, 16:04:01.

Comment

• Originally posted by InkretBear View Post
            Okay, I've FINALLY decided to ask for help here lol. I've played this a lot some indeterminate amount of months ago which I cant remember, I remember I've gotten to lvl 45 or so, and now I picked E.B.O.N.Y up again. I've gone to levels I remember I havent been to before, and have been stuck on paths I remember I have previously solved, have been pushing REALLY hard these last few days but there are a few levels I just cant wrap my head around. (I'm trying to discover all paths and thus am solving a lot of levels at once, and I'm still missing stuff like mm1 and the 2nd lvl 19)

chaosity 32 -

zelda 36 -

kelly 42 -

irina 35 - I literally just solved it as I posted about the issues I was having... I still find the solving process unintuitive, full of guesswork of the right order of alterations and technicalities (such as whether & is considered as one or 3 letters) and generally annoying.. I still feel good for finally advancing at a path lol!!

I'll be truly thankful if I get hints on any of these, I know its a lot to ask to get hints on 4 levels at once but thats how stuck I am lol...
            Hey! ok, let’s try helping you out here:

Level 32:

Z36:

K42:

I35:

Comment

• Originally posted by FridaN View Post
              Hey! ok, let’s try helping you out here:

Level 32:

Z36:

K42:

I35:
              For z36, what if I dont have photoshop? I have mspaint and paint.net if that helps. And what exactly am I looking for?

I've already googled the weird names for 32, I got nothing from them :/

For k42, what do you mean by "the invert is showing you the whole picture, not just it's color" ? I've
              Last edited by InkretBear; 10-20-2017, 17:15:22.

Comment

• G32: I found the solution by googling things related to the title. It's not an easy fork though, so don't get frustrated if it takes time to solve.

Z36: If all else fails you can open it with notepad and look for anything that doesn't look like garbage. It's not too hard to spot it.

K42: Why invert only half?

I35: This level is *really* unfair and everyone seems to get stuck there. I don't even know how to give good hints for this one.

Comment

• Thank youu fomalhaut! I've already done as you say for z36 but my mistake was
                  I'm now on the famous matryoshka zelda level lol.
                  I'm sure I'll figure out g32 and k42 relatively quickly as well, ty again.

Just 20 minutes later I'm on z41. WOOHOO! (that lvl 39 was a pain though, from where's the picture with the letter c supposed to come from?
                  Last edited by InkretBear; 10-20-2017, 18:00:12.

Comment

• I thought I saw that picture with C somewhere on the denmark path, but I can't find it now. Weird.

Comment

• Could someone give me a hint on Y25, I've been stuck for a while, there's to much info that doesn't make sense

Comment

• Originally posted by Ebony_Nub View Post
                        Could someone give me a hint on Y25, I've been stuck for a while, there's to much info that doesn't make sense

Comment

• Originally posted by Peer View Post
                          Thanks for helping me with Y25! I'm stuck on several levels now

Gardens of V. 20: I know I need to translate that to English, but can't find any good tools to use. Does anyone know what I can use?
                          Edit: Got it! Stuck on 23 now.

K40: I think I did everything correctly. I googled the URL (which gave me 2 egg pages that didn't really help.), I did r****** the early levels and put the l*****s in the correct order, whick gave me a word, but that is not the answer. (not even an egg page) Can anyone help me?

N56: The one with the s****s and c****s. I just can't figure out what I'm supposed to do.
                          You still need help with these?

K40: you need to r****** something... but not the early levels, although thats what I did as well, actually I think for now you should ignore that hint (it will make sense when you figure the level out). from where everything can you pull info from? theres nothing in the sources, and nothing meaningful in text or title... sooooo why dont you check the p******s more detailedly? (you will also probs want to ignore the pic names)

Gardens 20: I used an english to e***** translator and basically just tried out each letter, the one I used is kind of broken in the sense that it combines vowels before consonants instead of vowels after consonants like in real e******, but I worked it out, the solution is exactly one word among those 10 or so (you know what e***** is right? if you dont know, title)

N56: cant help... the furthest I've gotten to is Y49 lol
                          Last edited by InkretBear; 10-27-2017, 22:46:18.

Comment

• N56 seems to getting quite infamous Don't you miss something?

Comment

• Guys could somebody help me on these levels please, I’ve been stuck for days!

Moira 49 - Sail!:

Yvonn 48 - f1b0|\|:

Moira 48 - End... and beginning:
                              Last edited by FridaN; 11-01-2017, 12:38:39.

Comment

• M49 - all equations are true. Just as 1+1=10 is. It just depends on conditions. (I love the idea here)
                                Y48 - have you even found out what the title means?
                                M48 - It's not 48 tbh It's 51. But you have no way of knowing this otherwise than simply leaving this fork. Just FYI. Do you know pair do you need as source suggests?
                                Last edited by Werseter; 11-01-2017, 13:36:15. Reason: Lel I remembered

Comment

Working...
                                X