No announcement yet.

E.B.O.N.Y. - The Weirdest Riddle Game On The Internet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody knows the owner and ask for updating the security certificate ?

Comment

• They need donations to update SSL certificate.

Comment

• Come on, you can get free certs from Let's Encrypt. Money shouldn't be a problem here.

Comment

• It's working again! Also, a Discord server

Looks like it's working now! Yay!
          The problem finally motivated me to get an account here and to create E.B.O.N.Y. Discord server. If you aren't familiar with Discord, it's a chat that you can even use in browser, though I'd recommend downloading the client. Here's the invite link: https://discord.gg/JASNPeR . I created the server because Discord seems to keep communities more alive, as everyone's kind of present all the time if they use Discord for other things. It could also provide faster response time for people seeking help, though this forum is obviously superior for the actual hint giving due to having spoiler tags. I did manage to find a bot that gives a(n inferior) spoiler hiding function, but don't worry, I'm don't want to split the fanbase/steal activity from here or anything
          What gave me the idea in the first place is that in Discord there can be discussion of the lore, speculation, mapping efforts etc. that need open discussion of outright solutions and super spoilers - that's because I can create channels that you can't read unless you give yourself the role for reading spoilers, so no risk of accidentally reading things you don't want to know. I'm still setting the server up, I think I could even create levels to the spoiler reading - like spoilers only up to a certain game level. There's a feedback channel so feel free to tell me your ideas what to have. One of the spoilers-allowed channels is for map making as I'd like to create a full map of the game including all dialogues and egg pages, though I won't work on that until I finish the game. The full map would be good for archival purposes - I got introduced to this game via the BlueMaxima's Flashpoint server, they try to preserve flash games etc. and one guy thought this game is offline for good because he had the old link. I think they might do purely html games one day too.
          If anyone here who has the full game completed joins, I would welcome help in moderating the spoilers-allowed sections as I'm not going to use them myself until I win, so I would have a problem if someone were to troll the server in those. I'm currently in mid-40s of all forks, but I'm missing a previous bit, starting from level z33. I'm not yet asking for hints as I want to solve it as alone as I can, but the fact that my reward screen from mid 20s isn't working here is very annoying does that reward not work in z levels? It helped me on g31(sp00py) so I do know how to use it lol.

P.S. This forum has nice smileys I can actually set up custom emojis for the Discord server (square only I think?), so if you want your favourites from here, or can think of some E.B.O.N.Y. related stuff that would make a nice useful emoji, tell me!

Comment

• I approved the above post after discussions in PM. If anyone who frequents this thread disagrees, please let us know.

Thanks

Strange as Angels, Dancing in the Deepest Oceans

Comment

• Actually, we already had a discord server. I just never advertised it beyond that one or two posts. The link has been on my user profile (and the seven-character invite code has been hidden in my signature).

Since discord servers can be hard to discover, and this thread is easy to find, it made sense to me to keep using this as the main hub for E.B.O.N.Y. help.
              Last edited by bloody; 09-30-2018, 23:50:34.
              I fell asleep a long time ago.

There's an E.B.O.N.Y. discord server.

Comment

• Thank you! Since posting that, I have successfully solved Z33 and the entire gap on my own. It was what I thought it was, I just failed at finding it the first several times as I don't use Google >.< I hope my previous post was vague enough when talking about in-game stuff, I'm afraid to edit it because it might fall back to mod queue (I don't know how it works in these forums).
                By the way, how old and accurate is the map linked in the first post of this thread? I downloaded it and am making some corrections in MS paint for my own use, but I'd like to know a thing or two.

I'd also like to ask the veterans here about the removed page reachable from the button in D20. What was it? Was the link generated by the very last line?

Comment

• Originally posted by BeyPokéDig View Post
                  Thank you! Since posting that, I have successfully solved Z33 and the entire gap on my own. It was what I thought it was, I just failed at finding it the first several times as I don't use Google >.< I hope my previous post was vague enough when talking about in-game stuff, I'm afraid to edit it because it might fall back to mod queue (I don't know how it works in these forums).
                  By the way, how old and accurate is the map linked in the first post of this thread? I downloaded it and am making some corrections in MS paint for my own use, but I'd like to know a thing or two.

I'd also like to ask the veterans here about the removed page reachable from the button in D20. What was it? Was the link generated by the very last line?
                  Your post should not go back into moderation if you want to edit it.

Strange as Angels, Dancing in the Deepest Oceans

Comment

• RIP. As we are mentioning Discord servers, I'd pop up to say that I am still here Just, like, not here, but there.

You're more than welcome to join! I don't check the forum much anymore.

Comment

• I have to agree with bloody here, it does make more sense keeping this thread as the main hub. Personally I find discord not easily usable for this purpose. I guess every player can use the one that prefers but I hope the thread stays alive since is not as active as it used to be…
                      Last edited by FridaN; 10-02-2018, 09:41:13.

Comment

• I found a rare path fork of ENOBY in about few levels after the starting of the game, and contained in this path till I reach level called

G32: True man was on the other side!

I believe that I solved the level in my mind since long time ago with a simple answer **** but the page gives me error

however I discovered a second direction to the answer f***i******

Thus, I confirmed this level has a glitch on that page to reach level G33

Edit: never mind it was a trick in the that page, level solved and it shoot me directly to level H39,
                        Last edited by Q8VORTEX; 10-03-2018, 06:17:22.

Comment

• P62: The best advice you can have ^_^
                          I solved the jigsaw and it asked me to enter the name of picture twice, it has something to do with the world trend Actual Advice M*****
                          still didn't figure it out yet.. maybe I'm making a mistake entering the u/p pair..

P64: q13
                          I really don't like this complicated C++ codes.. I feel that a help needed here -_-

Comment

• P64: There's no C++ in E.B.O.N.Y. All programming languages I've encountered so far are javascript and some kind of fairy language :V
                            Anyway, one thing in this level isn't useful, at least not on this level. It might be what you call a "code".

P62: I don't have that thing unscrambled, but I'm pretty sure it doesn't tell you to enter the name of the picture twice, because that isn't the answer to this level. This could be considered a major spoiler though, I'll edit it out of my post if anyone thinks I should; take that as a hint that you're close to solving the level.
                            Edit: I've been sent the unscrambled image by a kind soul, so I'll add that it indeed says something similar, but different. I get why it could make you think that you need the name of the picture, but that's not the right way to understand the hint.
                            Last edited by fomalhaut; 10-04-2018, 22:28:42.

Comment

• I have looked at all the hints on this forum for O61 and I still have no idea what I'm looking for. Do I really need to do such a copious amount of googling? That seems unreasonable.

Comment

• O61 was kinda long, but it isn't necessary to do too much googling.
                                I fell asleep a long time ago.

There's an E.B.O.N.Y. discord server.

Comment

Working...
                                X