No announcement yet.

E.B.O.N.Y. - The Weirdest Riddle Game On The Internet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes, but i have no idea what to do with it, it doesn't seem to change anything. An i don't know what they mean by "below the h**", i've tried many things but they don't seem to work
    Last edited by PotatoMaster04; 02-15-2019, 21:20:56.

Comment

• PM me.
      I fell asleep a long time ago.

There's an E.B.O.N.Y. discord server.

Comment

• Status update: got all temp ends and most of the secret stuff, so theoretically I can now help with almost any problem. But practically, bloody will probably get to you faster as he gets thread updates to his email :-P I'm more active on the (now official) discord.
        Now comes the phase where I improve my notes by making an offline wiki, hopefully that will help me hunt down the remaining secrets. My estimate is 2-ish? rewards that only Werseter has + 1 non-reward secret that only Peer has.
        Also, mods, where's the long post I made like a month ago >.< I know it was long, but is it gonna sit in mod queue forever on what

Edit: also, server admins, pls fix your encoding. I'm not "BeyPokéDig", I'm BeyPok?Dig. The e from Pok?mon displayed correctly before the server upgrade >.<
        Last edited by BeyPokéDig; 03-07-2019, 11:17:41.

Comment

• Could I get some help with level I35? I have a 6 letter word but have no idea how to turn it into a 7 letter one.

Comment

• I'm not sure how you only have six letters - PM me.

Comment

• Any help on Y45?

EDIT: Solved, now I'm on Y48.
              Last edited by outthewindow; 03-26-2019, 00:31:49. Reason: Solved Y45

Comment

• Originally posted by outthewindow View Post
                Any help on Y45?

Put your theory to the test.

Comment

• Originally posted by bloody View Post
                  Put your theory to the test.
                  Thanks!

Now I'm stuck on Y48.

Comment

Thanks!

Now I'm stuck on Y48.

Comment

• Originally posted by bloody View Post
                      OMG thanks again! It felt like it took WAY too long for me to figure that out...

Anyway, I've been going through other routes in my free time, and currently I have:

K40: Does the title mean something? I haven't got a clue on this one.
                      N51: Googled the title here as well, got to a dead end. There's also the things on the wall, but I can't tr******* that yet.
                      I38/39: I've got the p***l in #38 unlocked, but I don't know how to apply it to #39.

Will appreciate help from anyone.

Comment

OMG thanks again! It felt like it took WAY too long for me to figure that out...

Anyway, I've been going through other routes in my free time, and currently I have:

K40: Does the title mean something? I haven't got a clue on this one.
                        N51: Googled the title here as well, got to a dead end. There's also the things on the wall, but I can't tr******* that yet.
                        I38/39: I've got the p***l in #38 unlocked, but I don't know how to apply it to #39.

Will appreciate help from anyone.
                        K40: Do what the level name says. You'll figure out what a title means.

N51: There's a bit more to google.

I38/I39: Look over all your clues again -- at least one of them should direct you.

Comment

• I believe I now have all known secrets (turns out I was only missing the Peer-only secret) and understand all level solutions in the game. (I'd love to be wrong!) Though bloody will still get here faster XD
                          Also I now see my monsterpost on page 422 finally got through modqueue, good job and thanks mods! Gonna have to see what I wrote back then because I'm pretty sure I thought of some improvements since then.

Comment

• I'm currently stuck on m48 (the one with the e******r), k44 (I've solved this one before but I'm trying to go back through to take better notes), and n55. Any hints would be greatly appreciated!

Comment

• Originally posted by mellifluous View Post
                              I'm currently stuck on m48 (the one with the e******r), k44 (I've solved this one before but I'm trying to go back through to take better notes), and n55. Any hints would be greatly appreciated!

Sorry, I don't remember which one is K44.

N55: search the screen. Then, search again, and some more. Look closely at each entire screen!

Comment

• Just got m48, k44 is the one with a b*****. I think I already found the thing you're referring to in n55 but idk what to do with it.
                                Last edited by mellifluous; 06-18-2019, 20:33:59.

Comment

Working...
                                X