Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dedalus View Post
    Hello ppl,
    I am struggling against O61, I read the previous hints, just this is it a matter of
    ?
    Ty in advance,
    Deda
    O61: Not covers, but
    Also, the names are exactly as shown,
    I fell asleep a long time ago.

There's an E.B.O.N.Y. discord server.

Comment

• U71-74 the portal is done and dusted working on the force field now. Thank you Bloody!!!
      U75 Done!
      U76 An Ordinary Elevator. I have screen captured the gif but I'm not understanding what it's asking for. Any hint would be appreciated. Thank you!
      Last edited by Tawny; 08-03-2023, 03:14:55.

Comment

• U76? Isn't that level in a different folder, and reached by a different path?
        _76 (An ordinary elevator.): I don't actually remember how this level is meant to be solved, but I think there were two ways of finding the solution. One of the hints in the first (and main) way didn't make too much sense to me, so I found the second way more congenial. For this second way, there are sites online which can help you

(In truth, I had played an earlier version of this level before it made it into E.B.O.N.Y..)

Comment

• You're right it's Velma 76.

Comment

• X65 is done on to Sh66. Yea!!!

Comment

• Completed one fork on SO65 and it took me to X66 and I completed SH66 and now on SH67. Cruising at impulse speed (yeah not quite up to warp yet). Have a great weekend!!!

Ok I have found one fork for SO 65 but I'm having a problem finding the one with the le***** in a g***. Any hint would be stupendously appreciated. As always thank you!!!
              Last edited by Tawny; 08-06-2023, 06:40:35.

Comment

• PM'ed.

Comment

• Completed SO 65 and 66. Stuck on 67 - Trial and error. Hope y'all are having a great weekend!!! Thank you Bloody!!!

Ok went back and picked up the rest of Ellie, I had missed it. Now complete.
                  Last edited by Tawny; 08-07-2023, 17:18:48.

Comment

• So67: The title is what you'll need rely on. Look at the two columns and guess at how two items in the same row are correlated (you've most likely already gotten it right in the first couple of guesses). Then try to be more specific. A clue in the level will make sense once you get the idea (if you hadn't already gotten it), giving you the next step.

If you still can make no progress:
                    Last edited by bloody; 08-07-2023, 11:56:15.

Comment

• Hello ppl,
                      Need help for O62. OK, I guess it's a matter of
                      , but the second column is for?
                      Ty in advance,
                      Deda.

Comment

• O62: Look over the clues you have again. Especially

If you're still stuck, try

Comment

• Homies, I was going over the map making sure I had all of Ellie when I found I'm missing a level Irina 36. There is fork on the previous level but one goes to 37 and one goes to Zelda. No 36 but the map says there is.

Also, completed K45 Ping and K46, working on K47. Yeah buddy!!! K47 complete.

Also, can someone check for me, the map says there are 2 M49, M50 and M51. I show only one of each. Let me know if I'm wrong.
                          Last edited by Tawny; 08-07-2023, 23:06:55.

Comment

• I36 is once the grate is opened, I think.

What map are you checking against? (PM.) Depending on a certain convention, there could be considered 2 of each of those. But more properly, there's

Comment

• Awesome!!! Only 20 left!!! I completed SH 67 on to SH 68. Nevermind I completed SH 68 and SH 69.
                              Last edited by Tawny; 08-09-2023, 08:52:28.

Comment

• Hello ppl, just an hint about M48 ("Past flows...")?
                                Ty in advance,
                                Deda.
                                Ps: still stuck on O62, the second series of numbers.

Comment

Working...
                                X