No announcement yet.

E.B.O.N.Y. - The Weirdest Riddle Game On The Internet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M48 (Past flows...): Look at the pair of titles, then look for something that looks like it also belongs to a pair.
    I fell asleep a long time ago.

There's an E.B.O.N.Y. discord server.

Comment

• Sorry peeps I've had some pretty nasty blood sugar problems. Low BS that is. So been offline handling that for a while. I have completed SO 69 and 70 yesterday but stuck on SO 71. Also, could you let me know if there's a fork at SO 70. I don't think so but I could be wrong. As always thank you!!!

Comment

• Hello ppl, Ty Bloody, solved. Just for info: after M48, I am, again, at another M48 ("You'll miss something"), but it seems the same I already reach but in a different path.
        Ty in advance,
        Deda.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tawny View Post
          Sorry peeps I've had some pretty nasty blood sugar problems. Low BS that is. So been offline handling that for a while. I have completed SO 69 and 70 yesterday but stuck on SO 71. Also, could you let me know if there's a fork at SO 70. I don't think so but I could be wrong. As always thank you!!!
          Whether there's a fork at So70: I'll PM you.
          So71: Despite the freedom the level offers you in this respect, time is of the essence: to start with, you have to be quite quick. (Or not, if you use a workaround.)

Originally posted by Dedalus View Post
          Hello ppl, Ty Bloody, solved. Just for info: after M48, I am, again, at another M48 ("You'll miss something"), but it seems the same I already reach but in a different path.
          Ty in advance,
          Deda.
          You reached that M48 ("You'll miss something....") from another path? Please tell me about it in PMs.

Comment

• Bloody, messages space exceeded..
            Deda.

Comment

• Mine, or yours? I've had to delete to make room before, but I didn't think they'd fill up again so soon...

Comment

• On to T68. Thank you bloody. Got it on to T69. Got that one too. I'm on T70: 137=37 and I'm lost. Help! Thank you!
                Last edited by Tawny; 08-23-2023, 19:01:29.

Comment

• T70: There's a lot of math, but very simple math. For some of the sequences, it's better to look at the differences between the elements. For others, search online. (And for still others,
                  )

You can probably guess the answer if you really have to, if you've gotten most of the continuations correct.
                  Last edited by bloody; 08-24-2023, 05:02:44.

Comment

• I got 70 already but thank you. Got 71 on to 72. Ok on T72 - According to the map, can you tell me how big the word is I'm trying to puzzle or any hint. I don't see how anything fits together to make a word. As always thank you!
                    Last edited by Tawny; 08-24-2023, 18:37:35.

Comment

• T72: They don't go together like puzzle pieces. If you can't figure out how else to use them,

Comment

• Sorry I already got that one, T73, T74, T75. On to T76!!!
                        Last edited by Tawny; 08-26-2023, 13:24:11.

Comment

• Hello ppl, tawny have U completed the game?
                          I am stucked in some places but few time to play.
                          Stay safe,
                          Deda.

Comment

• Homies I am totally stuck on V77 Stay on Target. I think I've tried it all but no joy. Could I get a hint. As always, thank you and hope you're having a great weekend!!! Considering we've had temps between 105 and 108 for over a month and half, the weather here is kinda nice now, in between 85 and 90. Stay cool my peeps. Fall is coming!!!

Solved Xenia 62 going to 63. Wow that crazy easy. Still working on V77 Stay on Target. None add up to the number. A hint would be nice. Thank you!
                            Last edited by Tawny; 10-10-2023, 19:16:28.

Comment

• V77: Something on the level tells you what you need to do to get the number. How you do that is the problem.

Comment

• Ok found the temp end of Camala and found and completed the other V75. Awesome! Thank you Bloody!!!
                                Last edited by Tawny; 10-23-2023, 07:43:43.

Comment

Working...
                                X