Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tawny
    replied
    Sorry I already got that one, T73, T74, T75. On to T76!!!
    Last edited by Tawny; 08-26-2023, 13:24:11.

Leave a comment:

• bloody
    replied
    T72: They don't go together like puzzle pieces. If you can't figure out how else to use them,

Leave a comment:

• Tawny
    replied
    I got 70 already but thank you. Got 71 on to 72. Ok on T72 - According to the map, can you tell me how big the word is I'm trying to puzzle or any hint. I don't see how anything fits together to make a word. As always thank you!
    Last edited by Tawny; 08-24-2023, 18:37:35.

Leave a comment:

• bloody
    replied
    T70: There's a lot of math, but very simple math. For some of the sequences, it's better to look at the differences between the elements. For others, search online. (And for still others,
    )

You can probably guess the answer if you really have to, if you've gotten most of the continuations correct.
    Last edited by bloody; 08-24-2023, 05:02:44.

Leave a comment:

• Tawny
    replied
    On to T68. Thank you bloody. Got it on to T69. Got that one too. I'm on T70: 137=37 and I'm lost. Help! Thank you!
    Last edited by Tawny; 08-23-2023, 19:01:29.

Leave a comment:

• bloody
    replied
    Mine, or yours? I've had to delete to make room before, but I didn't think they'd fill up again so soon...

Leave a comment:

• Dedalus
    replied
    Bloody, messages space exceeded..
    Deda.

Leave a comment:

• bloody
    replied
    Originally posted by Tawny View Post
    Sorry peeps I've had some pretty nasty blood sugar problems. Low BS that is. So been offline handling that for a while. I have completed SO 69 and 70 yesterday but stuck on SO 71. Also, could you let me know if there's a fork at SO 70. I don't think so but I could be wrong. As always thank you!!!
    Whether there's a fork at So70: I'll PM you.
    So71: Despite the freedom the level offers you in this respect, time is of the essence: to start with, you have to be quite quick. (Or not, if you use a workaround.)

Originally posted by Dedalus View Post
    Hello ppl, Ty Bloody, solved. Just for info: after M48, I am, again, at another M48 ("You'll miss something"), but it seems the same I already reach but in a different path.
    Ty in advance,
    Deda.
    You reached that M48 ("You'll miss something....") from another path? Please tell me about it in PMs.

Leave a comment:

• Dedalus
    replied
    Hello ppl, Ty Bloody, solved. Just for info: after M48, I am, again, at another M48 ("You'll miss something"), but it seems the same I already reach but in a different path.
    Ty in advance,
    Deda.

Leave a comment:

• Tawny
    replied
    Sorry peeps I've had some pretty nasty blood sugar problems. Low BS that is. So been offline handling that for a while. I have completed SO 69 and 70 yesterday but stuck on SO 71. Also, could you let me know if there's a fork at SO 70. I don't think so but I could be wrong. As always thank you!!!

Leave a comment:

• bloody
    replied
    M48 (Past flows...): Look at the pair of titles, then look for something that looks like it also belongs to a pair.

Leave a comment:

• Dedalus
    replied
    Hello ppl, just an hint about M48 ("Past flows...")?
    Ty in advance,
    Deda.
    Ps: still stuck on O62, the second series of numbers.

Leave a comment:

• Tawny
    replied

Awesome!!! Only 20 left!!! I completed SH 67 on to SH 68. Nevermind I completed SH 68 and SH 69.
    Last edited by Tawny; 08-09-2023, 08:52:28.

Leave a comment:

• bloody
    replied
    I36 is once the grate is opened, I think.

What map are you checking against? (PM.) Depending on a certain convention, there could be considered 2 of each of those. But more properly, there's

Leave a comment:

• Tawny
    replied
    Homies, I was going over the map making sure I had all of Ellie when I found I'm missing a level Irina 36. There is fork on the previous level but one goes to 37 and one goes to Zelda. No 36 but the map says there is.

Also, completed K45 Ping and K46, working on K47. Yeah buddy!!! K47 complete.

Also, can someone check for me, the map says there are 2 M49, M50 and M51. I show only one of each. Let me know if I'm wrong.
    Last edited by Tawny; 08-07-2023, 23:06:55.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X