• Werseter
    replied
    @formalhaut - MAILBOXU PLZ ;_;

@Ebony_Nub - you need to use all fragments

Leave a comment:

• Ebony_Nub
    replied
    Can anyone give me a hint to level Z42 B** O***

I cant seem to know what letters there are and i tried to enter the word Be** Which gave me an egg but it didn't help

Leave a comment:

• FridaN
    replied
    Hello to all, thanks for the replies and updated maps. They’re very helpful

Leave a comment:

• Werseter
    replied
    Originally posted by fomalhaut View Post
    Updated map of E.B.O.N.Y.

This map shows levels above number 60 too (levels following So69 are missing - I haven't solved it yet)
    The third gwenn/ fork and the 40-45 level range are charted correctly here.
    Coloring is based on the color of text on 404 pages.
    Allow me to throw in my 1y old map too then I was spreading it only to the selected few who proved to be far enough... But with your move made
    A complete map, with every area marked (except those of whose knowledge is not widely spread )
    Here it goes

For some reason I've stopped receiving notifications from the forum, expect replies! Dear that's a lot I missed ;_;
    Last edited by Werseter; 10-06-2017, 12:32:12.

Leave a comment:

• fomalhaut
    replied
    Updated map of E.B.O.N.Y.

This map shows levels above number 60 too (levels following So69 are missing - I haven't solved it yet)
    The third gwenn/ fork and the 40-45 level range are charted correctly here.
    Coloring is based on the color of text on 404 pages.

EDIT: updated some stuff that was missing from the map.
    Last edited by fomalhaut; 10-07-2017, 22:56:22.

Leave a comment:

• fomalhaut
    replied
    @Grimmistel You've linked the exact same map as from page one.

Originally posted by FridaN View Post
    Hello everyone!
    I’m back at playing Ebony after maaaany years. Thing is, I saved nothing of the progress I made in the past (which was a pretty good one) so I restarted from scratch. Now I have different progress on different paths and I’m trying to find more bonus lvls, MMs and temp ends than before. I need help on two things:

- EBONY MAP:
    Does anyone have an updated version of the map on page one? It seems that some stuff are missing but maybe that’s on purpose. I’m trying to create one myself but it would be great to have something for comparison –and guidance..

- LEVEL 23:

Thank you
    I do have an updated version of the map, but the map on page one omits secret stuff on purpose, so I couldn't really post a version that shows these without approval. I could post a version with fixes and levels 60-75, but it wouldn't show much more, and I haven't prepared everything to post it now.

Level D23 (F****):
    Last edited by fomalhaut; 09-29-2017, 22:29:34.

Leave a comment:

• Grimmistel
    replied
    Originally posted by Marinus View Post
    Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Grimmistel
    replied
    Originally posted by FridaN View Post
    Hello everyone!
    I’m back at playing Ebony after maaaany years. Thing is, I saved nothing of the progress I made in the past (which was a pretty good one) so I restarted from scratch. Now I have different progress on different paths and I’m trying to find more bonus lvls, MMs and temp ends than before. I need help on two things:

- EBONY MAP:
    Does anyone have an updated version of the map on page one? It seems that some stuff are missing but maybe that’s on purpose. I’m trying to create one myself but it would be great to have something for comparison –and guidance..

- LEVEL 23:

Thank you
    Hello! Unfortunately, I can't help you with level 23 since I don't bookmark nor remember the urls, but I think I have a pretty decent Ebony map. Here's the link and good luck with the levels!
    https://imgur.com/7AHJnem

Leave a comment:

• FridaN
    replied
    Hello everyone!

- EBONY MAP:

- LEVEL 23:

Thank you

Leave a comment:

• Marinus
    replied
    Originally posted by Grimmistel View Post
    Hello! I'm stuck on kelli 44 and I can't seem to go on. I translated the text in the corner, typed it in the browser and got to the help page and now I'm stuck. I believe I have to make something out of the name of the page but I don't know what. Any help would be appreciated, not necesairily bigger hints.

Leave a comment:

• Grimmistel
    replied
    Hello! I'm stuck on kelli 44 and I can't seem to go on. I translated the text in the corner, typed it in the browser and got to the help page and now I'm stuck. I believe I have to make something out of the name of the page but I don't know what. Any help would be appreciated, not necesairily bigger hints.

Leave a comment:

• NeraGufetta
    replied
    Sh66
    You are overthinking. You just need to follow the pattern.

Leave a comment:

• TheRealSukeena
    replied
    S66

Can't seem to figure out this one. We thought it might have something to do with
    but that didn't work. We also tried
    but got nothing. We know it has something to do with
    but this 'sequence' thing is confusing.

Edit: Sh66
    Last edited by TheRealSukeena; 09-21-2017, 23:53:06.

Leave a comment:

• NeraGufetta
    replied
    A few answers

Hello there:
    Y25

R64 Update:

X65
    This level requires a few steps.

About level R66. Does anybody know why:
    ?
    Last edited by NeraGufetta; 09-21-2017, 16:30:57.

Leave a comment:

• Peer
    replied
    Hello. Can someome help me with Yvonn 25? I know the s**b is supposed to help me but I can't figure it out.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X