E.B.O.N.Y. - The Weirdest Riddle Game On The Internet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another temp end

Stuck at 37 (red room with a bowling pin looking thing). Got one egg.

Edit: Got it

Edit:
    Last edited by Bronwyn; 07-19-2008, 11:17:52.
    Suomi-Riddle

Suomi-Riddle 2

Comment

• 1st Temp end
      any help with yellow corridor pls
      Last edited by ova; 07-19-2008, 14:15:39.
      I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read, and all the friends I want to see.

Comment

• Ova, have you opened the hatch on the floor?
        Suomi-Riddle

Suomi-Riddle 2

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronwyn View Post
          Ova, have you opened the hatch on the floor?
          No,I haven't,yet.
          I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read, and all the friends I want to see.

Comment

• Suomi-Riddle

Suomi-Riddle 2

Comment

• I don't know.I think I didn't get it :s

Comment

• I'll pm you.
                Suomi-Riddle

Suomi-Riddle 2

Comment

• Weeks ago I bookmarked level 33 and waited for new levels to be added. Now I see that there are new levels but when I try to access the page I bookmarked I get a message that says the page has been removed.

How do I continue to play?

Comment

• I think you mean you have bookmarked the temp end. Go back to level 33 and solve it again.
                    Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Can anyone help me out with 39? I have all the letters, although I know I don't need them all and I don't have a clue what to do next! It is probably right in front of my face!

Thanks in advance

Comment

• Originally posted by Adventure View Post
                        I think you mean you have bookmarked the temp end. Go back to level 33 and solve it again.
                        Yep. That's what I had done. Unfortunately I never did bookmark level 33. The last level I did save was level 11 - so I had to start over from there. Good thing I wrote down all the passwords!

Comment

• Oh, if you just had told me you hadn't bookmarked the link, I would have sent it to you via PM. Sorry, you had to start all over from level 11.

Originally posted by practicalymagic View Post
                          Can anyone help me out with 39? I have all the letters, although I know I don't need them all and I don't have a clue what to do next! It is probably right in front of my face!

Thanks in advance
                          Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• hi i have just started and am now on level 9 but i dont understand what i have to do next with the elevator and found the language but now what? could anyone give me a hint please

Comment

• Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Level 34 "Sunken"

Wow! I started playing about 5 hours ago an just can't stop! Such a good puzzle.

I seem to be the only person who is having trouble with level 34 "Sunken". This comes after the one with the jellyfish.

I have read and understood the source code, but
                                Can anyone help?

Edited: While you're at it, anyone working level 32 "Draw the line" -- I could use help. I know what to do, but my eyes
                                just aren't clear enough to see the hint. Happy to PM someone with what I think I see.

Last edited by armadillo_pie; 07-21-2008, 02:34:28.

Comment

Working...
                                X