No announcement yet.

Swell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's the latest quote from Luuk, which I think explains what he was trying to get across better than the first one.

Originally posted by luuk
    I apologize to anyone who has felt bad because of my postings. The most important thing with a riddle is to have fun.

All I was really saying (or at least intended to say) was that when you want to share further level details, please use private messages. I know a few riddlers who would hate given revealing hints they didn't ask for (I have given such myself and felt sorry for it afterwards, it's an awful feeling), and I just want to think about everybody's best interest.

There have been NotPron levels on which I have been stuck with for months, so I guess also this has something to do with my stubborn attitude. I can assure you the feeling is just superb when I finally beat such a level (though it's usually a D'OH-feeling because of something that just didn't occur to my mind sooner, but that is also an effective thing, considering the learning element of any web riddle).

Once again, I am sorry for any inconvenience - and I hope you do keep riddling. Also congratulations to new tempenders!
    Just wanted to update the thread with this. I think some people (especially myself) misunderstood what he was trying to say before. At GH (and Nord) we generally do this anyway, so maybe it's nothing to worry about.
    sigpic

Comment

Can I have a hint for 20 please?
      I've found 6 eggs so far but I'm not sure what to do with them.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Thanks Crimson. I've pm'd you cos I just need to check something.

Comment

hmm this thread has seemed to have died, currently on level 11 and apparently I cant count.

Last edited by aceka; 06-27-2008, 15:46:34. Reason: made progress

Comment

i thought you'd all stopped playing?

Comment

Nah, some of us are still playing. The riddle creator apologized apparently.

Comment

On 11? No
                  sigpic

Comment

Thanks crimson but I'm on 13 now found the egg with the sentence in german just trying to find what to translate.
                    Last edited by aceka; 06-27-2008, 19:18:46.

Comment

13 I.m having same problem. got one cheeky egg but nothing useful. saw a hint on Nord.. said maybe the word that gave the egg has a different meaning.. tried loads of them in both languages.. nothing working yet.

Edit: finally got it. After following loads of wrong ideas.
                      Last edited by puzzlelover1; 06-29-2008, 13:38:46.

Comment

Level 10

@aceka
                        Help!! I am stuck on level 10. Haven't got a sniff as to what to do. I tried checking out the ir**i pages. That just confused me even more. Can you pm me the answer or at least a clearer way to figure this one out. The other hints didn't help. Thanks.

EDIT: I got it FINALLY!! Now I am on Level 17. Have tried various answers as to what it might be, but no luck yet. So will plug away unless someone can give me a bigger, clearer push as to what direction to take.
                        Last edited by GAMER_MOM; 07-25-2008, 16:06:33. Reason: Addition

Comment

Gah!

I don't understand level 2!

All that I have is: uenmkyasodor and sraeepswrbad

The codes do not work when you click the plug and type them in D:
                          Last edited by JoshuaDrake; 09-02-2008, 21:56:16.

Comment

Level 2??

I've got naught..

Comment

Level 2

Sent you both PM's about Level 2.

Warning, though, this riddle can become a serious obsession!

Best of luck!
                              ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ sigpic ~ :rose: ~ :flower: ~ :rose: ~ :flower: ~
                              :flower: :cattail::flower:
                              :leb: :sla: yum!

Comment

level 21

Any hints what to do?
                                I'm totally lost.

Comment

Working...
                                X