Kingdom Fire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Justinu389
    SSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO long need kingdom fire i beat tis one in 20 mins so easy need more chalenge must come out soon or kill killllllll killlllllllllll any ways its pretty good love it though need more items and stuff its so cool anyways no thing else to say not crazy hyper
    Hey guys I'm helping sponge create the new game. The reason we're making a whole new version of kingdomfire is because when we tried to update the game when he made it files and scripts were scatered every which way and in different files (ahhh!). Needless to say it was bad and had to change. I can't tell you anything really spacific about the new game (it's under lock and key) but i can answer some questions so just post about it on this forum. Thanks.

Comment

when is it coming out?: please answer

Comment

wanner end up kingdom fire 1.1?

waneer komt kingdom fire 1.1 uit antwoord pleas

I want know waneer kingdom fire 1.1 end up pleas answer me I beg you thanks for you aid

I want know waneer kingdom fire 1.1 end up pleas answer me I beg you thanks for you aid
        Last edited by Mistery; 08-11-2006, 22:06:16. Reason: merged posts

Comment

Sorry

Sorry, I can't tell you when.

Comment

how to kill nolax,the necromancer?

Comment

All you gotta do is blow him up with FIREBALLS. Icebolts and lightning work also

Comment

i cal me shelf alwas rickono the strong or rickono the quik

Comment

great game just too short i thought.can't wait for the 1.1 version too be released.
                  visit my website

cool game

Comment

Really fun game, but its too short and needs a better weight limit. I kept going over the limit and had to run back to the merchant to get rid of stuff!
                    can't wait for version 1.1
                    Faithless is he who says farewell when the road darkens...

Comment

how do you unlock the door please

hello anybody out there
                      Last edited by Mistery; 06-21-2007, 10:04:41.
                      keep on keepin on

Comment

im bored of the first vertion when will the next vertion be out its making me go mad !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I Am Too Dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

i Cant Pass Necromancer, he Always Healing Before I Kill Him

Comment

Kingdom Fire 1.1

I absolutly LOVE Kingdom Fire. I play it over and over and over. I wish Kingdom Fire 1.1 would come out, or if it is out I wish I could find. it.

-TestGamer

Comment

hi evry bodty

how come after u give him the knife he gives u gold and xp and stuff if u kant use it???????? I h8 when people make demos it kinda stupid

Comment

Working...
                                X