X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CoolCamels

Play game:

http://www.coolcamels.com

Role-playing game where you can make your own custom made camel.

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

This is so cute, I wish that I was younger again, lol.

Comment

how do i start the game?!?!
      Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

cool lols
        Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Comment

Originally posted by doglover
          how do i start the game?!?!
          As I have seen you have to register first to create your own camel. You can also read the FAQ page
          http://coolcamels.com/help.pet

Comment

i sent in this game
            I'm just an escaping fiend

Comment

I registered my camel but I dont get wot there is to do next

Comment

I made a camel for my daughter and was disappointed to discover that to get anywhere, you have to PAY!

Comment

I have read all the infos (FAQ, privacy statement etc.) on that site and there is nothing said about paying. However they warn from clicking advertisement on the site and also from getting involved in buying/selling camels for which they don't want to take responsibility as this is not part of the services they offer.

If anyone can specify the difficulties with that site and explain why/for what you would have to pay, please do. GamersHood offers only free games and if it would turn out that this wasn't a free game, we would have to close it. Thank you.

Comment

the site isnt working...

Comment

Yes, the server seems to be down at the moment.

Comment

Dude

Originally posted by Mistery
                        Yes, the server seems to be down at the moment.

r the servers up now and do u actually have to pay?!?!

Comment

Boo! this game sucks

what the hell is this!?! this is the stupidist idea i have ever heard of for a game not to mention i hate stupid click and open a new window to click another window thingy types of games

its a bad game and all but they make you
                          PAY FOR IT
                          i repeat
                          PAY FOR IT

but even if i forget about that i still give it a 1 out of 5

Warning! You are about to experience a horrible game, Please for the sake of gaming stop, think, and go play something else!

Comment

As already two members posted that you they had to pay for this game, we will check it, as GamersHood only offers free games.
                            Therefore I close this thread temporarilly until we have made a final decision. Thank you for your patience.

Comment

Yes, GamersHood distributes only FREE games. This game is sort of free actually.

You can play it without paying, but if you want to be "the best" then there's a way to do that easily(and that requires paying).

The game stays(at the moment). Just don't pay. Play it without paying

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

Comment

Working...
                              X