Holiday Sim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holiday Sim

Holiday Sim is a a funny retro style simulation game. Make correct decisions in order to have a fun and make the most of your holiday!

Holiday Sim

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

Did that hotel guy just say "gratis" instead of "free"? o_O

Anyway, this game was a bit too confusing for me; what with all the choices.

Comment

he he cool game

I'm from Denmark, and our word for "free" is "gratis"... but it sounds much fancier in english
      My daddy was a dollar

Not worth a hundred cents

Comment

Only managed to get the King of the Waves award. Haven't got a clue how to get the others.

About gratis from Wikipedia
        In several languages, including Afrikaans, Catalan, Danish, Dutch, French, Galician, German, Bahasa Indonesia, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Spanish and Swedish it is the equivalent to "for free".

Edit: walkthrough worked now, got all 4 achievements.
        Last edited by OscarW; 07-27-2010, 18:29:03.

Comment

I'm Swedish; I know what gratis means. I was just a bit shocked at the sudden use of the word.

Comment

Hey i m new here ..would you guid me that how to play this game??

Last edited by GamersHood; 08-09-2010, 15:56:36. Reason: no link building, use the signature to post your website :)

Comment

Comment

quite a fun game, never got to do much, only got one award and it was the sandcastle one, also my arms are killing me LOL! I got chased by sharks too many times
                but thumbs up for a fun game!

Comment

Working...
                X