Astroempires - Game of space strategy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Astroempires - Game of space strategy

Have found a very nice game, is a browser game of space strategy in real time, you don't need to install anything at all, just sign up and you are good to go. The best part is that it is completely free!

Though be warned it is addictive

Game link: http://beta.astroempires.com

dang it.it sounds good but i don't like giving my e-mail to anyone.and it requires e-mail to register.

p.s.why do games like this even need ur e-mail???
    visit my website

cool game

Comment

Becuase, incase you lose your password or account, or to give you crappy e-mails
      Smoking is the death of many...

Son of a dead guy: Umm None of these are my father
      Casket Bearers:Excuse Me?
      Son of a dead guy:None of these are my father!
      Casket Bearers: Oh Dear we got the wrong ones
      :burr: :burr::burr::burr::burr::burr:

Comment

This game is way fun! Try it u guys!
        Who doesn't believe in Equivalent Exchange?

Comment

get a free webbased email

hey get a free webbased email addie that you use for theese games its the best way then they can spam as much as they want
          i myself use yahoo mail
          combined with yahoo im its a smart way to keep your "real" email hidden

Comment

just signed up >_> but gotta go to school ill play after and tell you what i think of it ^_^

Comment

oh i see its one of those text based games i dont really like these types of games and its kinda confusing to me at the begining 2.5/5 is what i give it but dont take it from me because like i said i dont really like these types of games

Comment

I've been playing this game for a couple months now, and I love it!!!
                Work hard, join a guild, get promoted, rule the universe (mwahahaha)

psst..if you do join a guild, choose Asguard tell em Genesis2010 sent you!
                Who doesn't believe in Equivalent Exchange?

Comment

Working...
                X