Adventure Quest RPG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help

I need help to buy potions mainly health TIPS?

Comment

just so u guys kno that every hour theres a chance to sign on a free server thats how i get on everyday also sumwhere like 7:30 or ever 30 minutes u can go on to^-^

Comment

Who here is doing the battle on at the moment?
        PS: AQ ROCKS!!!!!!!

This forum is really unpopular... I wonder how long it will take for pople to start posting again...
        Last edited by EscapeGirl; 05-13-2007, 09:47:41. Reason: Merged Posts: Please use the edit button to avoid double posting.
        :itchyscra :damncpu: :kar: :lam: :pcsmasher :fart: :susel: :box2: :bud: :box: :duel: :kngt:

Comment

Originally posted by Alisha
          i also just dicovered the formula for MP potion. it is:

Mermazon Kelp
          Moglin Essence
          Bad juice

How do u make ur hair turn normal? ive turned it green =S
          u can't but i'm srry u can change ur hair with warlic hair mirror for 20 gold though.
          Last edited by Mistery; 07-30-2007, 03:26:27. Reason: MAKING MORE THAN 1 POST IN A ROW IS NOT ALLOWED. PLEASE USE THE EDIT BUTTON

Comment

How to get the key? I just entered the combination and then you saw some dead guys shooting an ENORMOUS red lazer onto a planet who suddenly grew eyes! what is all this about?

Comment

aq is a good game but if your not a guardian, which costs $19.99 and around £10 in england, thers no point playing exept to level up no offence but runescape is better, but runescape wastes energy faster
              i am.....

bat cat mateys: george147, escapegirl, darknight ,
              mystery, Becky, onebun, lilliput , lili, jenni, electrogirl, mitty and doglover!jcatlz101 if youwant to be my matey just talk to me

oh and....
              my best riddle: www.freewebs.com/testriddle/1st to finish: no one yet!

Comment

*** do i do with this dam safe key?!?!?!?!!

Comment

The Safe key?

if what you're looking for is the answer to the rip in the sky eternal quest then i think this might help.

it worked for me.
                  I get Twitchy when i do something wrong.

Comment

Right now i decided to save up for the nemesis plate if u guys want 2 u can check out my characters profile The link to my character is: http://www.battleon.com/aq-chardetail.asp?temp=7881245

so far the places that i go to is either nightbanes fortress or i go 2 battle carnax in the guardian tower can some1 please tell me the best way to make gold cause its ganna take an extreme amount of time and paitience please reply
                    Last edited by Adventure; 08-09-2007, 02:22:18. Reason: Merged posts. PLEASE USE YOUR EDIT BUTTON. MULTIPLE POSTING IS NOT ALLOWED!

Comment

• Originally posted by trinityspirit90
                      Right now i decided to save up for the nemesis plate if u guys want 2 u can check out my characters profile The link to my character is: http://www.battleon.com/aq-chardetail.asp?temp=7881245

so far the places that i go to is either nightbanes fortress or i go 2 battle carnax in the guardian tower can some1 please tell me the best way to make gold cause its ganna take an extreme amount of time and paitience please reply
                      wanna know a cheat that makes you lvl 100 and gives you all the stuff there is?

Comment

• [QUOTE=trinityspirit90]Right now i decided to save up for the nemesis plate if u guys want 2 u can check out my characters profile The link to my character is: http://www.battleon.com/aq-chardetail.asp?temp=7881245

so far the places that i go to is either nightbanes fortress or i go 2 battle carnax in the guardian tower can some1 please tell me the best way to make gold cause its ganna take an extreme amount of time

Comment

• HELLO anyone here?

if anyone wants to know I AM GETTING BORED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!
                          Last edited by lili; 08-18-2007, 20:01:55. Reason: merged posts. Please use "Edit" button! Making more than one post in a row is not allowed.

Comment

• For ur information i hav played runescape i actually hav 24 files in the game.
                            but it gets so BORING!!!! but adventure quest is gr8

Comment

• Originally posted by Alisha View Post
                              i must be getting very annoying lol but i found a formula to get a pet rock fighting with u until u log out. it is :

Slattwob Dust
                              Bad Juice
                              Magma Leaf

ok i hope u enjoy everything...i try find other formula ^^
                              if you trade it to valencia you will get access to some guardian only in the map

Originally posted by beauedwards View Post
                              For ur information i hav played runescape i actually hav 24 files in the game.
                              but it gets so BORING!!!! but adventure quest is gr8
                              what lvl is your aq?

[QUOTE=redder;450197]
                              Originally posted by trinityspirit90

so far the places that i go to is either nightbanes fortress or i go 2 battle carnax in the guardian tower can some1 please tell me the best way to make gold cause its ganna take an extreme amount of time
                              your 1 lvl more than me and im not a member if you dont believe me heres my char page http://aq.battleon.com/build30/charv...?temp=31483084
                              Last edited by Eternal Becky; 05-09-2008, 15:02:48. Reason: Merged Posts

Comment

• Originally posted by shotie150
                                what lvl is your aq?
                                Lol. That's a comment from a year ago...doubt they'd answer now lol.

Originally posted by redder View Post

your 1 lvl more than me and im not a member if you dont believe me heres my char page http://aq.battleon.com/build30/charv...?temp=31483084
                                And no one said they don't believe you lol. Hehe. Here's mine though ^^

http://aq.battleon.com/Build30/charview.asp?temp=123708
                                ><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><
                                A: Guys! There's no 'I' in TEAM.
                                B: Well, there's no 'U'(you) either.
                                ====================================
                                Roses are red,
                                Violets are blue.
                                I'm so glad that
                                colors weren't wasted on you.

====================================

Comment

Working...
                                X