• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final Fantasy: Barry

Link:

http://gamershood.com/game.php?id=921

RPG

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

First!!! omg this game is funny X-D
    Last edited by chaz6422; 02-14-2006, 21:31:56.
    many recieve wisdom, but only the wise profit by it

Comment

Healing

How do you heal yourself?

Comment

All done. Some hints for you

You will want to build up your HP to at least 40,000 because that last boss takes 400-odd points each hit. I built up to 222,000 HP, which was overkill, but guaranteed the win.
        Do NOT use you guns after you get up to 40 pts per attack because it's a waste of turns. Guns do little more than 80 per hit and it takes two turns to shoot. Save those bullets because they become very valuable after you beat the first guard.
        My strength only came up to a little under 300 pts per attack at the end. I didn't use magic much because I needed those pts to rest and build my HP, but do what you like.

Man I talk too much. Just play it. The graphics suck, but it's a clean game.

Comment

you have to click on the house, then click rest to heal. you also need at least 6 MP to rest...which sux ~_~
          many recieve wisdom, but only the wise profit by it

Comment

how can I open the gate in the factory place? looks like I need two keys, but I can't find them or any other place besides the factory and the house anywhere (already got 40k+ hp just looking for SOMETHING ??)

Comment

Find the guarded compound

From your resting house, go about one screen length left, then go straight up.
              The battle progresses from there. Read the dialogue to know which way to go after each victory.

Comment

h

Originally posted by Unregisteredasd

i dont understand

Comment

Well

I just beat the game and i beat the last boss with about 25,000 hp at about 170 - 300 attack ower per turn

Comment

question

how do you increase mp?

Comment

Working...
                    X