Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plant Tycoon

Plant Tycoon

Sow the seeds of fun with this gorgeous gardening game! Start with a handful of seeds and cultivate an empire by growing, breeding, and selling rare and valuable plants. Crossbreed species to find the 6 Magic Plants of Isola and win the game!
    See in-game help for detailed instructions.

(click to play)
    Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

first
    kinda of easy
    The great Funiax is back! (Hopefully) Post your progress on Stupidscape if you think you're the ultimate riddle solver! MoneySeize is an addicting game, dunno if it's on here.

Comment

This is a fun game!! Too bad I can't speed it up our of real time.... But I'd have to buy the full version for that. But it's still fun. Thanks for submitting it!

Comment

Originally posted by EscapeGirl View Post
        This is a fun game!! Too bad I can't speed it up our of real time.... But I'd have to buy the full version for that. But it's still fun. Thanks for submitting it!
        I really dislike it that we cannot change the time, first because I wanna speed it up for the plants to grow faster, and second because I wanna slow it down during the night, because last night I was playing and left it all prepared for the night, with alot of new seeds planted and all plants watered, and when I came back in the morning they were aaaall dead...oopsy!
        Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

Awww! Poor sis!! Yeah, well, I know da feeling cuz I can't keep watching it while I'm at work, or in class, or overnight....Bummer! But it's so addicting.

Comment

very nice game, but some stuff you have to download and or buy to get.
            Awesome u can combind some of the pollien with other planes and you create new seeds. What happens when all of your plants die, do you have to start over or can you throw them out and plant new seeds in the old pots?
            Last edited by leada93; 11-21-2007, 23:57:49. Reason: Found out something and I need help
            Never let fear come between you and your dreams.
            :fly: :lurk-smile: :eclipsee-cup::scared-couch:

You will get your chance to be in the spotlight sooner or later, it looks like later for you.
            :poze: :nud: :bis: :eclipsee-cup: :ser::git:

Comment

How do you get rid of a dead plant?

Comment

I LIIIKE THIS GAME!
                Sold one flower so far!

EDIT: I MADE A FLOWER WORTH 42 BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                Last edited by SuzyE730; 11-27-2007, 17:44:44.
                Thank you Gamershood forum for teaching me proper English without realizing it.

Comment

hey u can get 5 bucks on butterflies u catch!!

By:

EASTER is COMING !!

Comment

Interesting and very nice game, but also very frustrating when you play the online version.

The most expensive plant I created was worth $74,00, but his health was directly after sowing extremely bad. The only way I could save it was by buying vitamins or plant foot or plant rescue formula. But they all cannot be bought with the online version. My expensive plant died and I couldn't do a thing about it. As I see it, it is impossible to breed the 6 magic plants with the very limited features the online version has. That's too bad, beacuse I really liked this game.
                    Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

yeah the online one you can't pause it so when i sleep my plants all died -.< x.x
                      i got extint seed but when it grew it was worth 10-30 $ any higher ppl say its expensive!!!!
                      -

By:

EASTER is COMING !!

Comment

Working...
                      X