This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mistery
    The display shows 4 digits before you have everything that you need, but as soon as you have every item, it should show 5 digits...
    Actually, I had to start again and this time I didn't get the number next to the chest of drawers but I knew the number from before and so even without having the last piece of paper I was able to put in the 5 numbers. It said "ok" and then 1/0.

I went back and finally got the number and then went back to the red box. When I click on it, the drawer closes. I go to check the code and it still says 1/0. I think it's buggy.

I'm having the same problem. I'm replying to your post so I haven't gone read all the posts yet. By the time I get to the end of the posts perhaps I'll find out what I'm doing wrong. Mistery, you sure are smart on all the games.
    Last edited by Yvonne; 10-28-2010, 22:15:48. Reason: Merged Posts

Comment

thanks a lot Nicwalker for your help!
      And thank's to Mistery too! My mistake : I take the paper next the chest ,first ! you impressed me Mistery.But I don't like this game. not very logical!!(sorry for my english!!I'm french and that's a big handicap!!!)
      The Buggers are safe when I play at Gamershood!

Comment

french translation : " ... i have rabbits.... in my trousers"
        lmao top gear ledgends

Comment

Thank you ppl for the clues...I was badly stuck
          sigpic
          The cute chicken of LooneyBin
          With wonderful younger sisters:Animal Dragon Chocbubbles
          Kids
          Sons: Funja,Isaiah and 2 Tails
          Daughter: Emo234
          Proud member of GFARDTO
          Carrot Explosion Expert
          I'm CHOCACHOLIC and I like it and if you don't like it that's fine.More chocolate for me

Comment

Originally posted by NicWalker
            Thanks

Originally posted by ender
            thanks a lot Nicwalker for your help!
            And thank's to Mistery too! My mistake : I take the paper next the chest ,first ! you impressed me Mistery.But I don't like this game. not very logical!!(sorry for my english!!I'm french and that's a big handicap!!!)
            Your english is O.K.
            Last edited by Yvonne; 10-28-2010, 22:16:20. Reason: Merged Posts

Comment

it's a cool game but it's hard too.. i picked up the 6 before i got the chair thing so i was opening and closing the drawrs like mad,, it was driving me crazy!! but then i saw this post assuring me i wasn't as stupid as i look like (btw i'm not blonde )
              Dream as if you'll Live forever, Live as if you'll Die today

Ubi Gamershood, Caritas et Amor ibi est

Member of CST-Experiments team: Science Stable Supervisor !

With online mom Lilli and sisters EscapeGirl and Doglover!

Comment

i am but the drawrs r just closin again

Comment

Yes, you must open and close them. However, as I played it through several times, unfortunately it didn't always work properly as I said before. Hope you get it working.

Comment

Loving Your Games!!!!!

Cool game, like em a little longer thou! The drawers was a little clicking happy fun. Liked it!!!

Comment

Cannot find the 2nd red block

Originally posted by NicWalker
                      I have tried many times and probably gone right when I should have gone left after the door code thing Now I did exactly as you said, but still I cannot find the 2nd red block. What's wrong????? Please help!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lara
                        I have tried many times and probably gone right when I should have gone left after the door code thing Now I did exactly as you said, but still I cannot find the 2nd red block. What's wrong????? Please help!!!
                        As I already posted several times, this game seems to have bugs. I played this game many times through and it worked in 90% of the cases. So I don't think that you do anything wrong if you follow the walkthrough.
                        Maybe you could empty the cache of your browser and restart the game. I hope that it will work for you, too.

Comment

Very not coolio gamio there

Comment

Lol

THE weirdest!

Comment

definitely buggy. there's no red brick in the top drawer for me, but if i click very carfully as described in one of the spoilers it miraculously shows up in my inventory.

i dont like games like this where its about luck and clicking on the single tiny little spot instead of using logic and reasoning to figure out the game

Comment

The red brick is kinda hidden inside the top drawer, and if you could look around as you would with a real drawer you would find the brick in no time. However... The brick is tucked in the shadows inside the drawer and only a wee bit of it can be seen, and it doesn?t look RED, because it is IN THE SHADOWS.

Comment

Working...
                                X