X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i just started the game and wen i do get
    don i mghit post a walk through
    plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lizzie wizzy
      I'll tell you how to do it.

1.type in skipintro into the diary
      2.open the first draw and get out a torch ans some gloves
      3.go to the bathroom and get the key. Then put on your gloves and get out the key from the toilet. then put the loo roll on the holder and open the shower and press space bar repeatdedly. get the screw out.
      4.Go into the master bedroom (unlock it first) you dont have to watch t.v!
      get out another key and unlock to draws and get out the matches.
      5.go into bedroom and get big key and unlock trunk and get out candle.
      6.Combine candle with matches AND GO DOWN STAIRS AND THEN ITS A CLIFFHANGER SO YOU'VE DONE IT!

ROFLMAO

lizzie... wrong game

Comment

Waht a weird game... I have no Idea how to solve it...
        it's a shame, but i have to give up....
        its too complicated!!!
        But it would be nice, if someone writes a walkthough ^.^
        well, is there acutally an ending? Or is this game only to find clues,, where Jon is????

Comment

i'm stuck!!

It's very hard!!i'm stuck(maybe because my english is not perfect! )!!if you have some suggestions tell me!!!

Comment

does anyone know the password for the full contract review between Jon and Sable & Shuck?

Comment

Do you know what this sounds like?

Ok, I read the site where, Jon Harker reveals from many ppl who think he looks like Keanu Reaves' as in Jon Harker, from Bram Stoker's Dracula. Does anyone get the fact that this sounds like, same idea, Keanu Reaves, in Devil's Advocate. The devil in a brutal business life, taking souls to thrive....hmmm something to ponder, meaningless to the game solving, but that I feel I may have stumbled where the author's brain waves were......lol

Comment

I have played this game so many times but I am still not able to solve it. Does anyone has a walkthrough yet?
                Cℓĭck Here to pℓαγ "Tђє First Door"
                tђє мost cђαℓℓєηgĭηg oηℓĭηє qυєst.

"We don't stop playing games because we grow old,
                we grow old because we stop playing games"
                sigpic

Comment

Arrrghh!
                  When I've been in the bathroom..Seen Fidelio on the mirror.
                  I then press a button thing near another door, which shows me a view of the kitchen and on the floor it says 5045.
                  Then when i try and open the door it says you need a password! Surely 5045 would be it?!??!!
                  help!

Comment

Music is no help 2 me

The music. I looked it up on the internet. Its a band UNKLEsounds and this is one of their songs. Although it would look like a clue this game is wierd enough for me to think that the messed up people who made this game would have planted it to confuse.

Comment

Oh my god you have got to be kidding me. Is this a hoax? Is it a game at all or is it real? Go to helpmefindjon.com and try tell me if it is or if it isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
                        Oh my god you have got to be kidding me. Is this a hoax? Is it a game at all or is it real? Go to helpmefindjon.com and try tell me if it is or if it isn't.

This is a game

Comment

this was a promo game set up initially by Stella Artois and their after dark series - this ended and there was no winner at the time of closing the competition.

There have been allegedly some people who claim to have found Jon.

His sister is being paid by the baddies as verified in parts of the story.

There is an abstract link to anode and cathode - probably something to do with Stella Artois I am guessing as a potential link as the graphics and web design is something they do as well as producing games!

I think someone must be very young or gullible to think that this is real!!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
                            this was a promo game set up initially by Stella Artois and their after dark series - this ended and there was no winner at the time of closing the competition.

There have been allegedly some people who claim to have found Jon.

His sister is being paid by the baddies as verified in parts of the story.

There is an abstract link to anode and cathode - probably something to do with Stella Artois I am guessing as a potential link as the graphics and web design is something they do as well as producing games!

I think someone must be very young or gullible to think that this is real!!

it is true: he was located on the isle of mann

Comment

ok ithink i have done everything possible!!! i have no freaking clue to egt anythign done...what do i have to do and how?????? help me please
                              Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me so throw me down and tie me up and show me that you like me!!!

Comment

theses are all the notes i have collected.......
                                1466 -stillhave no clue what this is for
                                5045-to the safe
                                FIDELIO
                                14bbb942
                                Jon Harker-username for safe
                                jonharker@hewalksamongus.com-email address for safe
                                ibidem-password for the safe
                                CONFER-put this in for more information for the diary
                                S&S login:14bbb942-Receipt:Fidelio
                                Inferno Cargo login: Jon Harker, SSLU13LSHJ- then you get Ref.: PT3110-04
                                voicemail- 122128
                                password to the door: 07941520789- then you can look to the backside of the photo next to the computer.

im still stuck tho.....ive done about everything i can...anyone wanna help??
                                Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me so throw me down and tie me up and show me that you like me!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X