This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeh baby

oh my god, what a game!! this is impossible! i have opened the safe and read the diary, but no, this is really really hard. good luck to you all.. btw, thanks for the tips...

Comment

help

hi
      big bob here please help me??????????????
      Last edited by Mistery; 05-22-2006, 17:29:36. Reason: Made post fit to the screen.

Comment

hi

how do i get to the kitchen???????????
        Last edited by Mistery; 05-22-2006, 17:29:56. Reason: Made post fit to the screen

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
          to get into the kitchen click on the left speaker of the hifi
          Here was a hint for your question.

Comment

so is it actually possible to beat dis game?man i just went to this dudes page.and its frickin weird what is it bout dis men in black?

does it REALLY exist?

so if u beat this game u get money or what im confused.cause on sum web page it was a lady sayin sum **** like that.o and is this dis guys howse and U have 2 find clues to figure out where he is or if hes dead j/p lol.and i know sum people have gone to his page about the man in black?i wunder if its true.dats sum scary ****.
            by the way has any1 fa real beat it.if sum 1 has PLEASE tell me what happens cause i wanna know and i KNOW i cannot beat dis game.
            GOOD LUCK PEOPLES!
            Last edited by Mistery; 08-19-2007, 22:59:55. Reason: MULTIPLE POSTING IS AGAINST THE RULES, EDIT YOUR POST INSTEAD
            ♥cAsSii bAbii♥

Comment

damn annoying

i type the password to the door

and nothing!! it says "well remembered, its cleared blah blah blah back and white, but wouldnt let me go in, when games reach a level of stupidity and are meant to be impossible the wisest choice is to quit.

Comment

its weird how theres no relfection in the bathroom mirror..you see the door close but...where am i???...hmm
                Sister Dia <3
                Elite Member of GFARDTO

Why Are YOU Worrying about You-Know-Who?
                You SHOULD Be Worrying About
                U-NO-POO -
                the CONSTIPATION SENSATION That's Gripping the Nation!

Why so Serious?

Comment

what a strange room. i zoom and no hand appear

Comment

Mystery... finished the game yet? this is my 3rd attempt on it... did u get any further then the safe? btw, the infernocargo site doesn't work...
                    HELP?!?!?

Comment

the hiding room

how do open the bookcase ive tried i clicked the 3 gaps IN ORDER but nothing ever happens do u have to do somethin for it to open ANSWER ME PLZZZZZZ!:

Comment

has no one still beat this with a successful walkthrough??????

Comment

Did you guys see what happens when you turn the lamp on the desk upside down? There's a chart thingy on the wall...

Comment

Someone please post a walkthrough. Pleaseeeee
                            The best things in life aren't things...

Comment

There is no walkthrough to my knowledge.
                              This game is part of an Alternate Reality Game which starts at http://www.helpmefindjon.com/intro.html
                              and includes other sites that provide information aswell.

You can find hints on it here:
                              http://forums.unfiction.com/forums/index.php?f=103 (whole forum on the ARG)
                              http://forums.unfiction.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=8211
                              http://forums.unfiction.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=8209

Comment

wads wrong with the loading????!!! [SPOILER="testing"][/testing]
                                *~`Was it a cat i saw?`~*
                                *read it opposite*

Comment

Working...
                                X