This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hahax

I told my class about it we completed all hahaxxx tot very scary one i played 20 times+ abit scared onli.. =P

Comment

I did everything in the list and went to every room twice and I am still not getting killed. I opened the cupboard twice to get myself killed but when the door opens all I see is a drawing of a cat face and my name but I still won't get killed.
      What is the point of the game anyways?
      Cℓĭck Here to pℓαγ "Tђє First Door"
      tђє мost cђαℓℓєηgĭηg oηℓĭηє qυєst.

"We don't stop playing games because we grow old,
      we grow old because we stop playing games"
      sigpic

Comment

Yippeeeee I got killed. ATLAST THE GAME IS OVER!!!!
        But I still dont understand the point of the game. LOL
        Cℓĭck Here to pℓαγ "Tђє First Door"
        tђє мost cђαℓℓєηgĭηg oηℓĭηє qυєst.

"We don't stop playing games because we grow old,
        we grow old because we stop playing games"
        sigpic

Comment

Read Me IF your List Says:Go Get Laundry,Change The Sheets,and Get Dinner

Ok Heres The Order You Have To Go Through

1.From where u stand go to the side door not upstairs.Once u click there the
          youll c a shawdow of the girl.Dont b scared u wont die....yet

2.Go to the kitchen(youll figure it out cant miss it) and open the fridge then it'll cross of the list.

3.Travel through all the rooms.In the t.v room read the blinking journal and listen to the message on the phone.In the room where u c the outside door open theres peices of pictures on the ground pick up all them.

4.Know go up stairs and you'll face the bathroom and 2 other rooms.Click the one straight from u and open the closet door in there.Dont get scared.Click on the cloths in there and get outa there.

5.After go to the other room(not bathroom)and click on the closet doorthen the kid will pop up or something and then when he does click inside the closet.Also youll c a room u can go in too,dont think about it or you'll die.

6.Go back to the hall.Now go in the bathroom and click on the mirror then click to close it and you'll c the kid again it's bit scary.

7.After you do everything I told u you'll have your hole list gray(that means its crossed off)and sorry everyone but know your on your own.
          Last edited by Mistery; 07-06-2006, 11:58:53.

Comment

Ahma not liking this game, 'tis V scary,
            If you want to know your past - look into your present conditions. If you want to know your future - look into your present actions.

If I was a pigeon, a pigeon I would be!

www.myspace.com/punkyweirdo

Comment

arrrrrrgggghhhhh not that scary but seems almost pointless i keep running round in circles finding new ways to die!!!!!
              I can resist everything except temptation

Comment

this game takes too long i am tired of having to wait on everything i click blech

Comment

Oh my god I dont know why Im even playing this game, the film terrified me!
                  Non ? bello quello che ? bello, ma ? bello quello che piace.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
                    I managed to change the bed sheets and use the phone without getting killed. I went upstairs to get the medication, then i got killed when i went into the bedrooms
                    4real everytime I try to du sumthin I get killed how did u du all that

Comment

wow

good I'm not alone!! After reading the other posts I see I am not the only one getting killed. I thought it was just me who sucked. apparently it is the game!!! Well keep trying and i will check back to see if anyone has actually finished the game!!! good luck!!! IT WAS PRETTY SCARY, BUT NOT AS SCARY AS EXMORTIS.

Comment

If this is the game that I think you guys are talking about, my friend beat the whole game..

Comment

And she was 10 at the time..

Comment

this was awsome!! i died and i died again. my name was written in blood. oh btw, wheres the checklist?
                            anyhow it was great entertainment for my morbid side.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
                              OMIGOSH!!!i didnt even tried it yet but it sounds and looks scary!!!i mean i am just 10 years old i and i found this ultimate scary game already!!!is thi even a room escape room!?!they should put a"You should be above 18" or something like that!!!this is REALLY BAD for kids......like me.....well anyway try it.....if you DARE.......MOMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              You are not alone. I'm even older than u (by one year cos I'm 11) and I was scared of that freekin movie! Have you seen the movie? I doubt it. But believe me. DO NOT WATCH THE MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              IT SCARED THE HELL OUT OF ME!
                              Even my mother was scared of the movie. Lol.
                              Pain; is part of the puzzle
                              Blood; is the price of freedom
                              Death; it's not that easy...

Comment

Help!!!

HELP!!!!!!!!!!

I'm running around the house like freekin crazy!!!! They keep on popping up!!!
                                OMFG!!! Has anyone seen the movie??? That's scary as hell! I need to ask people a question. How do you die? Lol. I've been running around the house crazy. I've done 2 choirs. All I have been seeing is the ghosts. I haven't died yet. I don't know how to!!!!!
                                Pain; is part of the puzzle
                                Blood; is the price of freedom
                                Death; it's not that easy...

Comment

Working...
                                X