Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i played this game too it can be really frustating at times, so can relate to wot you r saying lol
    Reality is an illusion created by lack of alcohol

Comment

• glasses

where are the glasses?

Comment

• What the heck I keep dying

Ugh.. I give up
        Last edited by OneBun; 07-25-2007, 02:09:22. Reason: merged posts
        Dani&Shoyru
        NeopetsFreak
        DonatePlease

Comment

• Originally posted by Unregistered
          OMG! I am using the rhino on the boarded up window but I can't get a nail to come out! What am I doing wrong? Please help me someone!!!!!
          The only nail that works is the one on the right, second from the top.

Comment

• Originally posted by magsta
            i cant get the brush ive clicked forever. and i cant loosen the window boards either...
            The brush is on the floor by the sink, click on the wall near the floor, i hope that makes sense.

Comment

• Fyi

You can play the game in english.....its in the top right...it says play english version.

Comment

• Game do Seq?estro - Cristiano Nunes

No one posted the name of the game I don't think - "Game do Seq?estro"! There is a link for it English, but even this version doesn't really translate very much.
                http://ets.freetranslation.com/ is also a good site for translating the Portuguese.
                There's another game at www.cobaias.com, it's a bit trickier but the walkthrough's already been posted on the site.

Comment

• Codes don't mean a thing in this game. It is quite simple.
                  DO NOT READ ON IF YOU DONT WANT TO KNOW HOW TO PLAY!!

ok... you need the pills and the brush in the bathroom.
                  you need the rhino in the bedroom to get the nail from the wall.
                  Use the nail and the brush to break down the door
                  Go to the kitchen Push the fridge to find the key. Take the stake from the fridge. Use the pills on the stake. DO NOT EAT IT YOURSELF!!!
                  Back in the loungeroom, use the key on the cabnet door. remove the bags. push the cabnet over and lift the rug. Open the trap door and go down stairs.
                  Find the chair and push it. click on the grating above the chair until it opens, then through out the stake.

Done.

Comment

Getting into game is easy, but what to do next is hard becouse it's not in English

to get it in english go to to google click language tools and scroll down to when it says translate page and put the website of the game in the box
                    and pick portugeese to english easy

Comment

usar = use
                      devolver = return, give back
                      beber = drink
                      comer = eat, feed
                      empurrar = i did't find out
                      that last one is push.

Comment

• Originally posted by the dunce
                        THANK YOU FOR THE WALKTHRU YOU SAVED ME $2000.00!!!!!!!!
                        just a keyboard? mine was gonna get a chair, or a lamp, a guitar, or a trophy looted from the office.

Comment

• don't die!!!

when you leave the 2nd room through the window, check you still have red shoes on and click on blue ledge until the 2 buildiings appear again. this time click on building on right until window appears, ( this can take a few clicks!)

Comment

• I'm portuguese...if you need help with the words I can help you!

Comment

「VOCE VENCEU!!! VOCE CONSEGUIU!!!」
                              If this came out to a screen, are not you clear?
                              Is there still a continuance?
                              Or is there another good ending?
                              I must start it again if so.
                              That means "you won, you did it!"

Comment

when you go trough the window and you are coming from the first room (where you start) you must click the left shoe and when you are going back from the second room you must click the right shoe
                                u dont press a thing and then u click on the ledge. now u click around until u find the other room

Comment

Working...
                                X