This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol im portuguese so ill translate somethings for you
    "Cobaia" its a person that is used to do some tests, like experiments..
    it can be a mouse, animals or even a person..
    When we fall from the window it says that we are dead and it asks if we want to play again
    "sim" means yes
    "nao" means no

p.s.- i cant find the scissors!
    and i cant go to the next room

Comment

• Forget it i did it thanks to the walkthrough lol
      i love walkthroughs

Comment

• This Game Is Stupid

Comment

• "Empurrar" = Push

by the way, when u search in the website for the game there is an option to put it in english :p

Comment

• loona

Originally posted by Unregistered
            it is a wee bit up from the usar bit at the end off the sink
            what do you mean with usar? idon't know what it's supposed to mean, i'm not englisch nor american... and i can't find it in a dictionarry, so i've clikked everywhere, but i still can't find the brush

greetz...

Comment

• Originally posted by ANDRE BRASIL
              it?s not spanish... it?s portuguese.... from brasil.... and since i?m a braziliam guy, i can understand it all!! but i can?t go any further on this game!!!!! i got to the other room, but still can?t do anything else.... let?s do this: i?ll help you guys translating.... and we will try to finish this f*****g game together!!!

actually its portuguese from PORTUGAL cause im portuguese from PORTUGAL

where the he*k are the GLASSES???

Comment

• go left from the first view, then click on the right for the glasses.

Comment

• how do you get in another room?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• i dont get how to open the picture to get to the safe. i have clicked on the boat where the numbers were in the diagram but still nothing happens. please help!

Comment

• hey

You Can Change It To English

Comment

• I went to the basement and tried to get out through a little green "door" and I got bitten by a dog and died!!! Figures... anyway, has anyone noticed that there's an english version of the game???

Ok... here it is...

turn to the shelves, grab the bronze rino
                        go to the bathroom, click on mirrow... Yes, u r ugly!... open the mirror and grab the pills
                        Click on the floor between the sink and wall, u'll find a brush.

Get back to the room and turn to the window. There's a nail that's "not very fixed" (second nail, starting from the top, on the right). Use the rino to get it out and grab it

Turn to the door, use the nail. It will get attached (sp) to the door. Then use the brush on it. The door will fall.

Get to the next room, an click on the wall so you can turn left. Get through the door that has the plant hanging. You get to the kitchen.

Click on the fridge, grab the steak. Use the pills on it... it says it's now "tempered"

Turn back, and push the fridge. You'll find a key. Get back through the same door.

You'll find a closet, use the key on it. Click on the books and u'll get them out. Push the closet, it will move aside.

Click on the rug, it will move, revealing a trap door. Get through it.

U'll find urself in a basement. Keep clicking until u find a chair and green little door. Click on the chair, then click on the door. It will open. Now, remember the steak?? use it BEFORE u get out through the door , if not, u'll find a dog and die...

Easy, isn't it???
                        Last edited by OneBun; 07-25-2007, 02:15:09. Reason: Merged Posts. Posting more than once in a row is not allowed. Please use the edit button in your post instead. ~Moderation
                        Duchess of The Night, Demon of The Underworld.

Of the world below, creeping amongst the catacombs and sewers of the city.

Invincible Darkness

Comment

• But for what you choose to yourselves death? I have three times changed clicks on boots before a jump and all has turned out

Comment

• How do you open the safe?

How do I get the safe to open? I have tried doing the code number in alternate directions (left right left right) and then in the and then the other way (right left right left) but handle does'nt move and the safe won't open. Grrrrrrr I'm getting angry.

Comment

• Translation site

Here is a good translation site. It lets you chhose what language it is and what language you want it to be.

http://freetranslation.paralink.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Unregistered
                                I can not get into the game either.... was looking forward to it( bummer)
                                Me too, bit annoyed because this is prob the only room escape game i aint played yet, and been trying ages to play it
                                Reality is an illusion created by lack of alcohol

Comment

Working...
                                X