Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ive tryed this game like 3 times and i keep getting killed.....will someone post a walkthrough or something and all i had was 2 keys and a map and lighter...where did ya'll find the torch??? let me know thanks!!
    Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me so throw me down and tie me up and show me that you like me!!!

Comment

I can'tget it!!!
      So im a little CRAZY Its how i Roll

Comment

Wasn't scary, and got out on the first try... The thing I hated was how dark it was. My light went out and had to use the lighter in the sewers... I went blind before I could get killed my a guy who would chase me and then forget I was even there. There is no guy, only noises and a percent chance of survival.

Comment

when play tis game at de 1st time, really veli scary
          even when i wanna sleep i oso think tat scary moment
          but aft tat, no much feeling
          but really 10s 4 de creator, he's really a genius!

Comment

here is de guide:
            1. at the beginning of de game, when u turn around, u wil c a red door, remember tat door
            2. aft tat, juz folo de way... u wil arrive at a big room, which got 3 escalator in ur left side, 2 door infront u and 2 round door in ur right(1 of tat is close), n 1 more door juz beside the door u came fr.
            3. go 2 de door beside the door u came fr, n it will said tat the train had cum and ask u 2 go back.
            4. after u get in de train, all de light are shut off. go back to de round door(the barrier aldy open)
            5. juz folo the road.... u wil reach a road which got left n infront, juz walk straight. u wil reach 1 more junction, tis time turn left (straight road: u wil nit 2 go there later 2 take a key, NOT NOW) and it wil lead u 2 take a map.
            6. go back 2 de big room juz now. n folo de blood to take a storage door key.
            7. go back 2 take the key
            8. take torch n battery fr the 2 door
            *u may do step 8 1st n folo by step 7
            9. go 2 de red door
            10. Aft tat juz folo te road n it wil lead u 2 another old platform, turn rite n then folo the road AGAIN
            11. u wil c a stair aft tat, walk down de stair n then juz walk in the tube til de end n open de barrier
            12. turn left aft get out fr the tube
            13. folo de road n u wil nit 2 walk up de stair....

try 2 solve it by urself aft tat,
            REMEMBER, u nit 2 fight with de time
            *oni use torch in de sewer, try 2 save battery
            GOOD LUCK

Comment

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Can Get To The Subway But I Cant Getout!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Help Plaese

Comment

which wan of de subway u cant get out?

Comment

w00hly m00ly

O my FG, this wosz scary!!!!

I played a time, and I really freaked of ive i readed "He Knows Where ya are"
                  Hrrible... I saw tha arm on tha ground, I tried to escape, but Brrrrrrr nah really

Comment

...?

Does anybody knows cheat???

Comment

By tha way... He has nice face

Comment

not bad game!

Comment

Yay pretty cool!

I could'nt finish the game,but I played just one time and got to the part where you get up the spiral staircase,I had 2 percent left....
                          Guys,this game is pretty scaring(but boring SOMEtimes).
                          It would be much more better if you got to see Creep's shadows and footsteps,and ,in the end,you couldn't see that boring face,just a scream.

But,pretty cool,if you're alone and stuff.

Hauser....(sorry for the bad english,I'm brazilian)

Comment

Originally posted by qyean
                            here is de guide:
                            1. at the beginning of de game, when u turn around, u wil c a red door, remember tat door
                            2. aft tat, juz folo de way... u wil arrive at a big room, which got 3 escalator in ur left side, 2 door infront u and 2 round door in ur right(1 of tat is close), n 1 more door juz beside the door u came fr.
                            3. go 2 de door beside the door u came fr, n it will said tat the train had cum and ask u 2 go back.
                            4. after u get in de train, all de light are shut off. go back to de round door(the barrier aldy open)
                            5. juz folo the road.... u wil reach a road which got left n infront, juz walk straight. u wil reach 1 more junction, tis time turn left (straight road: u wil nit 2 go there later 2 take a key, NOT NOW) and it wil lead u 2 take a map.
                            9. go 2 de red door
                            10. Aft tat juz folo te road n it wil lead u 2 another old platform, turn rite n then folo the road AGAIN
                            11. u wil c a stair aft tat, walk down de stair n then juz walk in the tube til de end n open de barrier

GOOD LUCK
                            no offence but if you used PROPER English we may be able to undertsand you - text talk is so annoying and so hard to understand! argh there's no need for it - i don't undertand anything you say and once i'm on the train i can't get of again or find any other rooms!

Comment

Originally posted by A PERSON
                              I Can Get To The Subway But I Cant Getout!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Help Plaese
                              You get out the same way you came in.
                              EAGLES AND VIKINGS FAN FOR LIFE!!!

Comment

guide

Originally posted by qyean
                                here is de guide:
                                9. go 2 de red door

GOOD LUCK
                                i cant under stand wot this says wot is meant by nit and aft and tat

Comment

Working...
                                X