Nit is "Need", aft is "After" and Tat is "That"
    Cℓĭck Here to pℓαγ "Tђє First Door"
    tђє мost cђαℓℓєηgĭηg oηℓĭηє qυєst.

"We don't stop playing games because we grow old,
    we grow old because we stop playing games"
    sigpic

Comment

the creep glich

finished game in like 1 min with a glitch and lights on all the time you dont even need to unleash the creep cuz the train never comes.from seeing the 'last' tube go up the stairs and up the escalator then from the top look down the stairs and turn left and walk left as far as u can then start walkin down the stairs. you will be able to walk thro the wall and the game might go dark but walk left (sometimes you fall down ito tthe sewers but you can still finish from there) then you will fall on to the other platform simply walk up the escalator thro the open barrier and out the door!

oh yeah if you wanna go thro the whole game this barcode should make it easier
      Last edited by Eternal Becky; 06-24-2006, 15:17:05. Reason: Added spoiler to the barcode

Comment

Bar Code?

Originally posted by ciarathefreak
        finished game in like 1 min with a glitch and lights on all the time you dont even need to unleash the creep cuz the train never comes.from seeing the 'last' tube go up the stairs and up the escalator then from the top look down the stairs and turn left and walk left as far as u can then start walkin down the stairs. you will be able to walk thro the wall and the game might go dark but walk left (sometimes you fall down ito tthe sewers but you can still finish from there) then you will fall on to the other platform simply walk up the escalator thro the open barrier and out the door!

oh yeah if you wanna go thro the whole game this barcode should make it easier

The Bar Code si too long for the blank. When I enter all of it that will fit (not the last four numbers) it says 'Wrong Code!'

What is wrong?????
        Take care!

Comment

Virgin Megastores

The '5060002833643' is listen ona Virgin megastores site. Perhaps it si not the barcode needed for the game, and belongs to the Megastore???

Huh.

Take care!! : )

Comment

My Bad, lol...

After checking a few more websites, the same barcode is listed.
            It appears to be invalid for the game, though.

Well, crap.

Take care everyone!

Comment

Huh?

The barcode works just fine for me.
              Great game. So amny different soundtracks work with it, too.

Comment

Well i must say the movie was the least scary thing i have ever seen in my entire life and im so sure others will agree! Game was cool tho and not as scary if you don,t have sound!!

Comment

do things pop out at you?

Comment

Originally posted by Vault
                    do things pop out at you?
                    No they don't. It is just scary as you are all alone and you know that there is someone following you.

sigpic

Comment

Since the link to the game is not working anymore I am closing the thread. If anyone finds an alternative link please do PM one of the moderators and inform them about it.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X