Mystery's Riddle 2 - Advanced Alien School

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• level 1

I know what to do, ive used a cellphone for it even used a web page to make sure i had right numbers but when i enter it in the url it wont work.

Comment

• Originally posted by aceka
      I know what to do, ive used a cellphone for it even used a web page to make sure i had right numbers but when i enter it in the url it wont work.
      Feel free to send me a PM about what you tried. And I'll help you out.

Comment

• Ok 3 days and 2 pages of Notes, and I'm still stuck on Lvl 21. I'm never going to pass this grade.
        Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived
        "The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."

Comment

• Originally posted by Darknight
          Ok 3 days and 2 pages of Notes, and I'm still stuck on Lvl 21. I'm never going to pass this grade.
          Just think what these numbers can be. The hint in the source is there just to show that. Spell it out

Then just replace the numbers with letters
          Visit Poseidon
          He loves company!!!!

Comment

• OMG, thanks nenu..very very much I was on the wrong path.

Comment

• you're welcome
              Visit Poseidon
              He loves company!!!!

Comment

• level 7

stuck on the first egg thing on 7 where it says no its not at least not on the spaceship. then where are u from?

Comment

• Aceka- Look at title

Question I'm on 23s egg. I know the symbol and I have a name. It's not working.

Comment

• I have looked at title b4 ive tried anagraming it writing it backwards i noticed the shift key at bottom of page not sure what it means tho the numbers 1913 also mean nothing to me.

Comment

• Aceka

Comment

• level 7 third egg

anyone know what alphabet that is on the third egg im going to assume its something latin because of the source and picture.

Comment

• i must be going to completely dumb, because lvl 1 is kicking my but. Any Help?

Comment

• Okay.....I know I am stuck constantly. But I need help on level 7, 3rd egg. I'm stuck where aceka is....any help anybunny??

Comment

• help us out here plz on the 3rd egg for 7, my head hurts ive been searching web pages for hours for the language, I thought it was hiroglyphs but its not I cant find anything remotely close to it.

Comment

• help!

Hi, I have only just started the riddle and am stuck on level 2?
                                I have tried all sorts of things relating to flying but am getting nowhere, also is anyone else having trouble with the source code because I cant use it on my pc?

thanks
                                elise x X x

Comment

Working...
                                X