Mystery's Riddle 2 - Advanced Alien School

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• level 2

I'm trying to think back to level 2 but i think i googled the 200km from earth part. I also had problems with the source when i first started these riddles i think i deleted the cookies and temp internet files and it worked i dont remember exactly.

Comment

• Thanks

Thanks aceka, i'll try what you suggested and hopefully catch some of you up soon!
      elise x X x

Comment

• Ya, Elise..you catch up to level 7, egg 3, maybe you can help aceka and me out! Lol.. We're kinda stuck.

Comment

• I think maybe i'm over complicating it, but I have googled 200 km from earth and tried all the logical things I can think of, any more hints please?

thanks
          elise x X x

Comment

• google that whole sentence i just could remember part of it, it a layer in the atmosphere

Comment

• thankyou, thankyou, thankyou!!!!!!!!!!

Thankyou so much!! Now onto level 3, hopefully my brain is functioning a little better now, but we'll see!

elise x X x

Comment

• I get what I'm looking for on level 3, but can anyone tell me how many words are in the url? I have tried various combinations but am coming up with nada!!
                elise x X x

Comment

• Originally posted by elise
                  I get what I'm looking for on level 3, but can anyone tell me how many words are in the url? I have tried various combinations but am coming up with nada!!
                  Can you remind me what level 3 is?

Comment

• the solera system
                    elise x X x

Comment

• its one word has to do with making sherry well i would my answer in that type of site the answer starts with a c.

Comment

• thankyou, I had written that word down but had never tried it!! I tried every other word though!!! Doh!! Oh well, maybe I will be able to do one level without any help, I'm beginning to feel very dim!!!
                        elise x X x

Comment

• Don't feel dim, Elise!! You have no idea how much help I had to get throughout that riddle when I did it. A LOT!

Comment

• Level 4

O. M. G. I think I am going insane, what kind of drink do I want!!!!!!!!????????
                            elise x X x

Comment

• @ Elise.....Google is your friend.

Comment

• level 4

decipher the message then google the decoded messages which ends up being instructions on how to make the drink.

Comment

Working...
                                X