This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Level 22

I need help on level 22. I'm sorry if there are already hints/answers in the posts. I've read through 25 pages and haven't found anything.

Comment

• whats the answer to 3?

Comment

• level 35

/beStupid doesn't work! Nor does /beStupid/ or beStupid...help!

Comment

• Originally posted by Unregistered
          /beStupid doesn't work! Nor does /beStupid/ or beStupid...help!
          nva mind - i figured it out.......

Comment

• thanks to everyone for all the help, couldn't have done it withoutchya!

Comment

• level 37

when i convert the hex number to decimal its 376926741... but that doesnt work.. HELP PLEASE

Comment

• r

ghhhhhh

Comment

• level 12

whats the answer to level 12? i've tried empty, blank, bare, barren. but nothing works. it's the one that looks like there's nothing on it untill you highlight it, then it say "at first this page seems..." please help!

Comment

• Level12

The answer to level12 is:
                    empty
                    Not sure why it didn't work for you.....try again?
                    Belle
                    I believe in faeries, elves, brownies and other invisible creatures only I can see

Comment

• Help?
                      I've been through 51 pages of posts and can't find any help on level 50. Can anyone help me with that one? I'm ALMOST done!!!
                      Belle
                      I believe in faeries, elves, brownies and other invisible creatures only I can see

Comment

• Never mind.....I finally figured it out.
                        Belle

Comment

• everytime i enter the answer in the address bar, it comes up as 'please dont cheat' what am i doing wrong?

Comment

• everytime i enter the answer in the address bar, it comes up as 'please dont cheat' what am i doing wrong?

Comment

• Please don't cheat

Thats because he's logging ip's and levels... look at the page sourcecode.. its generated.. not very well ( no opening and closing html/body tags ) so its doing a database hit every time you pump in a url.. kudos to him for the checking..

Comment

• i cant get the URL to work.... it says not found Can anyone find a better URL?
                                Smile, The World Is About To End

Comment

Working...
                                X