99 Chambers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi shimano

You're on the right track, however it seems that meanwhile another search engine like yahoo.com might work better than google
    Just make a search for

Comment

• Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Can I pm someone on 57.. I have gotten the hint that google and wiki are not needed, but I think I may be on the wrong track.

Comment

• Originally posted by mystic1 View Post
          Can I pm someone on 57.. I have gotten the hint that google and wiki are not needed, but I think I may be on the wrong track.

I'll help you if you wanna pm me

Comment

• on the last egg but i think i didn't get the gift of fourth egg. any hints on fourth gift?

thnx

Comment

• hi.....

I need help on 84.....

I don't know how to decode......

Comment

• Originally posted by She21 View Post
                hi.....

I need help on 84.....

I don't know how to decode......
                sent you a pm hope it helps
                When women are depressed, they eat or go shopping. Men invade another country. It's a whole different way of thinking.

Comment

• I just can't find the decoder....

or I'm missing the key......I don't know......

Comment

• Comment

• chamber 67 b

Hey all

I am befuddled and bemused. I have been to h*** p*** of riddle but even though I see image in source I can't work out what n****** I am supposed to find. I have also tried to manipulate image but nothing, nada, zip.

Comment

• Originally posted by kagol View Post
                        Hey all

I am befuddled and bemused. I have been to h*** p*** of riddle but even though I see image in source I can't work out what n****** I am supposed to find. I have also tried to manipulate image but nothing, nada, zip.
                        It's not the h*** p*** of riddle, read the clue more carefully. You need to think here in bigger terms

Comment

• Hi again,
                          I am stuck on 81. I am at the page with the t****e t*****r. I decoded the pic name(on the 1st page) and got the website~r****n.c*m. Searched the t.t. and got another page on the site. I know I supposed to decode some scrambled text. But where do I find this text? And what decoder do I use? If it is k**w**d then where do I find that w**d? Any help anyone?

Comment

• im stuck in 80's fourth egg. any hints on the gift? i got all the eggs except this one.

i can't get to 81 without it =(

is the clue to 81 has something to do with A*****?

Comment

• Is there a way to play audio backwards on Windows Media Player?
                              Laugh at yourself. You will forever be amused.

Comment

• @vlc5863
                                Not that I know of. What chamber are you on?

@porkachopa
                                pm'ed you.
                                Last edited by GAMER_MOM; 01-29-2008, 07:46:22. Reason: Addition to message.

Comment

Working...
                                X