99 Chambers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im on Chamber 10.
    Laugh at yourself. You will forever be amused.

Comment

• Originally posted by vlc5863 View Post
      Is there a way to play audio backwards on Windows Media Player?
      I use audacity or your windows sound recorder should do it too.

Comment

• Originally posted by GAMER_MOM View Post
        Hi again,
        I am stuck on 81. I am at the page with the t****e t*****r. I decoded the pic name(on the 1st page) and got the website~r****n.c*m. Searched the t.t. and got another page on the site. I know I supposed to decode some scrambled text. But where do I find this text? And what decoder do I use? If it is k**w**d then where do I find that w**d? Any help anyone?
        So far you're correct with the site, and with the t****e t*****r. Use second option of cipher that you have found with its help.

Comment

• hi to all.....

I'm on ch86 part 2.....

I found everything...but don't know what could be the answer....a hint?

Comment

• PM me what you have found

Comment

• i'm still lost... can't get to 81. do i have to decode the gifts first?

Comment

• Yes, you need all 11 gifts to get to Chamber 81

You can PM me with your gifts to check them. Make sure you make it clear which gift is what, so that I can properly check it.

Comment

• i finally got it.... overthink too much... haha

thnx.

Comment

• Well done!

Comment

• chamber 95

I think I need some help on this island, I've found the m** and the letter, but don't know how to apply this to get to the next chamber.

Comment

• You just need to use what you have found, PM me with what you got if you like

Comment

• Oh I liked 84, abit sneaky though LOL

Comment

• can someone give me a nudge on chamber 35? I read a hint somewhere to think of it as a
                            but the only word I get by doing that doesn't work. Of course, I'm probably doing it all wrong

Comment

• Originally posted by Epic View Post
                              can someone give me a nudge on chamber 35? I read a hint somewhere to think of it as a
                              but the only word I get by doing that doesn't work. Of course, I'm probably doing it all wrong

follow the directions you have on the level pic

Comment

• hmm.. I thought I was doing that
                                but that doesn't work. Can I have a bigger nudge (or a good shove)? LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X