No announcement yet.

99 Chambers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finished!! Great contest, Mistery!! Great fun and very challenging!! Thanks for putting it together for us!

Comment

• Congrats for finishing this difficult riddle teacher!

Comment

• hi there, i'm stuck on 4, the only picture i can see is a jpg and i'm not sure what to do - can someone please give a a bit (lot) of guidance as i really want to have a go at this riddle - many thanks

Comment

• Comment

• mistery, i've looked in the source and am still stuck - if you're feeling generous please help me out

Comment

• Comment

• mistery, have found the right file and opened it, have tried inverting colours and changing the tone etc but still cant find anything - sorry to be so dim - but am completely stuck - have pity on me

Comment

• I'll send you a PM, I can't say more in the thread.

Comment

• hey there, i'm stuck on level 5 (i think this riddle is just too hard for me) i have listened to the message and got 6 words, but somehow i don't think thats enough am i supposed to listen to the message for more than just the 3seconds it takes to say these 6 words?

Comment

• You are right, that's not enough.
                      Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• thanks adventure, i have all the messages, now to work out the answer....

Comment

• chamber 79

but can't figure it out. help?
                          Last edited by Adventure; 10-12-2008, 00:38:55. Reason: added spoiler

Comment

• Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• of course

thanks. i have no idea how it took me so long to get there!!!

Comment

• Hi!!!!
                                I've done it. I've finished the riddle. Thx a lot for your help Adveture

Comment

Working...
                                X