• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help

Originally posted by elmagnifico
    I think i'm there too.
    did the same thing and nothing happend.
    That makes two. Now three days later and still can't get out. When I am spelling "help" in morse with the purple blocks and press the blue button nothing happend. Also pushed the blue button after each morse and tried others words, but that isn't helping. Please help us? I want drive away on the motor.

Comment

Originally posted by Adventure
      That makes two. Now three days later and still can't get out. When I am spelling "help" in morse with the purple blocks and press the blue button nothing happend. Also pushed the blue button after each morse and tried others words, but that isn't helping. Please help us? I want drive away on the motor.
      What color chips do you have for the remote? It sounds like you might be missing one...
      Seeking Where My Alien & Mysterious Sis Has gone???
      Looney GHer!

Comment

Originally posted by OneBun
        What color chips do you have for the remote? It sounds like you might be missing one...
        Well I have a grey, purple, blue, yellow and red chip. And now I standing for the purple safe (behind the blue door) wich I can't get open. There are no letters apearing at the yellow screen. Is this normal?

Comment

Well I have a grey, purple, blue, yellow and red chip. And now I standing for the purple safe (behind the blue door) wich I can't get open. There are no letters apearing at the yellow screen. Is this normal?
          You do not type into the yellow screen. You need to insert the purple blocks, you found in the trash, into the yellow panel.
          Use morse codse again there are blocks with long lines and some with just a dot you chose which one you need. (the hint was in the book). Hope that helps
          Looney GHer!

Comment

You do not type into the yellow screen. You need to insert the purple blocks, you found in the trash, into the yellow panel.
            Use morse codse again there are blocks with long lines and some with just a dot you chose which one you need. (the hint was in the book). Hope that helps
            Yes I know, I already did that. Spelled help in morse with the puple blocks and pressed the blue button. But nothing happened. I did mean when you spell a correct letter in morse with the purple blocks, do they apear at the yellow screen?

Comment

Yes I know, I already did that. Spelled help in morse with the puple blocks and pressed the blue button. But nothing happened. I did mean when you spell a correct letter in morse with the purple blocks, do they apear at the yellow screen?
              After each letter you push the button
              so for "H" you would put in 4 dot blocks since that is the morse code for that letter, then be sure to press the button after that letter... then you will see "H" appear under the yellow screen... proceed to the next letter the same way.
              Looney GHer!

Comment

After each letter you push the button
                so for "H" you would put in 4 dot blocks since that is the morse code for that letter, then be sure to press the button after that letter... then you will see "H" appear under the yellow screen... proceed to the next letter the same way.
                I also tried that and tried again but is isn't working. Maybe the pasword is changed? Also spelled every letter in morse and then pressed the blue button but not a singel letter is apearing. So maybe I have to give up?
                (Sorry for late reaction. I was playing Leaving your room 2).

Comment

I also tried that and tried again but is isn't working. Maybe the pasword is changed? Also spelled every letter in morse and then pressed the blue button but not a singel letter is apearing. So maybe I have to give up?
                  (Sorry for late reaction. I was playing Leaving your room 2).
                  Are you pressing the button after EACH LETTER... NOT just the end of the word?
                  Are you puting the purple blocks into the yellow window? This is how you enter the letters in morse code.
                  Are you putting them in the secret panel behind the blue door?

Here is the step by step way to do it I just replayed it, and the word is still the same. Follow my directions exactly and it will work...
                  Last edited by OneBun; 04-06-2006, 07:05:32.
                  Looney GHer!

Comment

You have to use the remote to change the door. Make sure you have the chips in the back of it. Each time you push the remote and change the color the door will open to something else. Hope this helps.
                    I cant get to the back of the remote

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered4
                      I cant get to the back of the remote
                      Click on the bottom left side of the remote.
                      Cℓĭck Here to pℓαγ "Tђє First Door"
                      tђє мost cђαℓℓєηgĭηg oηℓĭηє qυєst.

"We don't stop playing games because we grow old,
                      we grow old because we stop playing games"
                      sigpic

Comment

Are you pressing the button after EACH LETTER... NOT just the end of the word?
                        Are you puting the purple blocks into the yellow window? This is how you enter the letters in morse code.
                        Are you putting them in the secret panel behind the blue door?

Here is the step by step way to do it I just replayed it, and the word is still the same. Follow my directions exactly and it will work...
                        It realy doesn't works for me. When I press on the purple blocks, they move forwards en come back in old possition. In this way I am entering de dots en stripes of one letter and I press the button. No letter is appaering. Also tried to enter al the whole morsecode of HELP and then press the button but that isn't helping my neither. So there is nothing left for me then to give up.
                        But anyway: THANK YOU FOR HELPING ME.

Comment

Holy S***!!!

Originally posted by Unregistered B
                          I saw something scary. I went to the door, looked out the window and saw a man. He started to bang on the door from the other side. Scary
                          You saw that too? Damn as soon as that banging started I x'd the window. Scared the S*** outta me!
                          I'm back, but for how long? Meeting someone from the past is just one of the great parts of life, isn't?

I Don't Do Crazy, I Perfer Sanity Challenged

I'm not like crazy people, I just hang out and act like them ^^

Comment

Help

For those who are having trouble with the last part. You have to drag the purple blocks to the yellow screen. Why this was left out , I have no idea! That and was I supposed to open the garage door before I rode away? Reminds me of a drunken night!

Comment

Dundundun...

All that trouble just to wreck a motorcycle xD

Comment

the motorcylce crash dents the door so you can crawl out. but that guy in the window is definitely creepy

Comment

Working...
                                X