This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, in what language was it?
    There should be a button to start the game after you registered. What do you have?

Comment

what r the steps??????
      KJK AND YEH PRIDE

Comment

I'm not sure where you are stuck.
        After you click the link to the game, you get a screen where you can click "register" on the top left (see picture).
        Then you enter email, username and password and get a screen where you are logged in and must click "starte das Spiel". Then the game starts.
        Attached Files

Comment

i give up............................................
          KJK AND YEH PRIDE

Comment

Sorry, but unless I don't know what the problem exactly is, I can't help you more.

Comment

thanks for trying bye bye............................................... .....
              KJK AND YEH PRIDE

Comment

after i start the game (like register and everything and press the start the game) its just a black screen and if i click in front of me i hear like a saw like a buzzsaw and i dont know wht to do is tht normal?

nvm i got it
                Last edited by Mistery; 12-02-2006, 01:53:54. Reason: merged posts

Gamershood'ing for 22 months.

Comment

ending

don't try and beat it in the final video it shows him still trapped in the building.

Comment

I CANT SPEAK GERMAN
                    Last edited by Mistery; 07-17-2006, 19:21:47.
                    Pain; is part of the puzzle
                    Blood; is the price of freedom
                    Death; it's not that easy...

Comment

what does it say in the cupboard?
                      blue fairy

blue girl
                      :lu: :trude: :scared-couch: :crazy-smilie: :nzd: :nud:

plz visit my bebo n add me!!!!!
                      :trude::poze::man::lu::ura::trude::bigparty::kngt: :ma::poze:
                      sign up and enter the referal id 91292416 for FREE FONES then complete a FREE offer

Comment

Originally posted by emma
                        how the hell do u register? it wont let me
                        when it doesnt let u go u have to press back because that username is already taken!!! DAHHHH- everyone knows german

how do u listen to the tape
                        Last edited by Mistery; 12-02-2006, 01:54:08. Reason: merged posts

Comment

yea this game sucks on so many levels, clucky controls frustrate me when random object don't pick up and disappear somewhere, on top of that you can't read or hear any clues unless you know German. the whole game is one big death glitch...
                          "I can't escape my own room how the hell am I suppose to escape yours?"

Comment

i just figurd out how too play the tape drag the recorder too the eye
                            then the tape too the recorder then just press play but i cant speak german
                            why cant they have it in english im regestered i found the code but theres 2 sentenes but their in greman
                            can some one help i found the key in the safe the clock
                            the batterie 2 shirts
                            1 recoder 1 tape and a note but i still need 1 key a wire a picture were are they and what else do i need ive died 13 times pleassssssssssssseeeeeeeeeee sombody help
                            Last edited by madkatlyn; 06-09-2007, 12:59:46. Reason: MERGED POSTS. MAKING MORE THAN 1 POST IN A ROW IS NOT ALLOWED. PLEASE USE THE EDIT BUTTON :)

Comment

You might want to take a look at the walkthrough

Comment

how do i get the chain on the celing
                                Last edited by madkatlyn; 06-10-2007, 15:32:07.

Comment

Working...
                                X