X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hmm, both of us then Adventure

Escape, shush
    Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

We take care of all your robot needs.
    - If your harddrive crashes?

Call Backup.
    Or see Upstairs.

- If you need to get something copied?

Go see Neko, the copycat.

Comment

• Ah...didn't mean to make you blush Sir Theme...but are you not a knight, being "Sir Theme?"

Comment

• @Escape
        Well not yet really. I have to finish a rapport and I want to get out for a walk.

@Escape and Theme
        So do you have any plans for the weekend?
        Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• lol, yes I am but you made it sound so...umm yeah, I'm at a loss of words here

Nope Adventure, just relaxing and programming I think.
          Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

Call Backup.
          Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• @ Adventure....Nope...No plans other than some icky homework. Relaxing, and maybe sleeping in - no, definitely sleeping in!!

@ Sir Theme...ah.....the knight in shining armour...Hee, hee

Comment

• I'm trying Sammy's riddle, and I'm stuck already on level 4....I don't think I will ever be good at these things!

Comment

• Escape, lol And umm...trust me, Sammy's Riddle is the wrong one to try

Call Backup.
                Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
                  I'm trying Sammy's riddle, and I'm stuck already on level 4....I don't think I will ever be good at these things!
                  Well at least you have the energy to try them.

Btw I saw we had some spiders as guests.
                  Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• @ Sir Theme...I remember you saying that Murph's and Sammy's riddles were hard, but then I went to the RIDDLES forum thing, and Sammy said his riddle was "easy" and his "first one." So, I thought...well, maybe I can do it... Nope. Dumb as a door knob I am!!!

@ Adventure...yes, Dazed and I were trying to figure out what they were. Made me think we need to clean house!! But, then Dazed looked them up and discovered that they were apparently the kind of spiders that are okay to keep. But, did you see their name??? Yuck!

Comment

• Escape, his riddle WAS easy...when he had made the first 10 levels, like he wrote it was a rookie level. Then he added 20 more levels, quite difficult ones too. Then another 20 levels which were incredibly hard. It may be his first one but Sammy has a brilliant mind for riddles, so do not believe what you see

Call Backup.
                      Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
                        @ Sir Theme...I remember you saying that Murph's and Sammy's riddles were hard, but then I went to the RIDDLES forum thing, and Sammy said his riddle was "easy" and his "first one." So, I thought...well, maybe I can do it... Nope. Dumb as a door knob I am!!!

@ Adventure...yes, Dazed and I were trying to figure out what they were. Made me think we need to clean house!! But, then Dazed looked them up and discovered that they were apparently the kind of spiders that are okay to keep. But, did you see their name??? Yuck!
                        Firts you are not dumb as a door knob and second no I didn't see the name.
                        Tell me!
                        Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by ThemePark
                          Escape, his riddle WAS easy...when he had made the first 10 levels, like he wrote it was a rookie level. Then he added 20 more levels, quite difficult ones too. Then another 20 levels which were incredibly hard. It may be his first one but Sammy has a brilliant mind for riddles, so do not believe what you see
                          Uh-oh....I can't get past "rookie level" 4!!! AAAAHHH! I'm dumb!!! Thought maybe I could AT LEAST make it to level 10 then...nope... *SIGH*

@ Adventure...They went by "Yahoo! Slurpy Spider" I think Just doesn't sound too appealing! Especially when you dislike spiders as much as me!!

Comment

• lol, Escape PM me with the url for that level and we'll have a look at it together

Call Backup.
                            Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• Thanks Sir Theme... Sent the PM

Comment

• Lol, slurpy spider. I thought the name was a joke!
                                Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X