Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just got done getting ready for bed...now I'm off to sleep. I am overwhelmed with all the cute kitty pics I find, and I keep switching my avatar and profile pic. I'll stop that eventually. In the meantime, my profile pic is just for you, Mistery!! (Your breakfast cat........) Lol!!

@ Lili...Hi TRAVEL COMPANION!! Nice to see you!! Being it's so late here, it must be afternoon there!! (btw, my brother and family are stationed in Okinawa! )

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistery
      Hi all
      Just stood up and need a coffee and a breakfast cat
      I'm still tired from our adventure yesterday and my muscles ache from the constantly laughing
      Hi, Mistery
      I bet your ache is also from throwing many tomatos to the men in the loony bin!
      You and lilli made me laugh so much and I almost fell off my bed!

Comment

• Lol, hi lili Good to hear you had some laughing therapy yesterday:
        Yes, throwing tomatoes, talking to a puppet, painting, kicking against a door and constantly laughing - these all give me muscle aches for today

Comment

• Yes, Mistery...you sure did! You two cracked me up. Then Adventure, Dazed and OneBun had me laughing when I went back and read what THEY were writing. Poor OneBun... LOL! Night again - for real this time!!!

@ Mistery and Lili...See post 17830 for my helllo to you, and a special message for Mistery....

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
            Yes, Mistery...you sure did! You two cracked me up. Then Adventure, Dazed and OneBun had me laughing when I went back and read what THEY were writing. Poor OneBun... LOL! Night again - for real this time!!!

@ Mistery and Lili...See post 17830 for my helllo to you, and a special message for Mistery....
            Yammi, very kind of you

Yes, I wasn't able to go to bed when Dazed, OneBun and Adventure posted such hilarious things, I almost died from laughing

Bye Escape, rest well

EDIT: OMG, I'm really nuts. My coffee was ready and instead of pouring it into a cup, I poured it into a glass and was staring at it because it was looking strange, but I didn't know first what was strange

Comment

• @Escape,
              I read the special message in #17830, then I decided to ask you a permission first before posting cutie kitten picture here.
              And you mean you might have a chance to visit your family in Okinawa??

@Mistery
              You'd better sit on the chair all day long today, I suppose you cannot have even a single step because on the muscular pain.
              The first time the word "throwing tomato" caught my eyes, I thought you all talked about the tomato festival in Spain... But soon I figured out that human throw tomato when they get angry.... There are many things that the clay figure don't know about human and have to learn...

EDIT: OMG lol Mistery, You are really tired from all the adventure last night!

Comment

• Yes, we all have to learn a lot
                I'm trying to understand human behavior since I'm on GamersHood Planet, and also the behavior of the animals like bunnies or wolves or cats, but it's hard.

What do clay figures do when they are angry?

By the way, are you at home or at work?

Comment

• When we get angry?? Now I have to tell you about the clay figure. We usually live under the ground. We love peace and to listen to the fun talking like you all usually do inhere, that's why I come here so often. But once we get mad, we make many soft and muddy balls to throw, riding on the clay horse and run after endlessly. But since it's clay figure horse I ride, it would be impossible to catch up your space ship. Yes we throw maddy ball insted of tomato.

EDIT:Ah, me in real life?? I'm at home and don't have job now. I've gotta find a new job now and actually started applying for it.

Comment

• Oh, mud ball throwing must be fun, too

*Goes to exercize mud ball throwing*

I see, and what kind of jobs are you looking for? What is your profession?
                    Good luck for finding a job as quickly as possible

Comment

• And also we, I and clay companions, cat get our power together when we are really mad, and make the ground muddy so we can make the balls easily and the enemy cannot move by the foot's being taken in mud.

I was a house designer but I'm thinking of changing my career. I now think of a job that I can support directly others, and applied for one of the stuffing agencies.

Comment

• Now, I finally know what happened here:

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistery
                          Now, I finally know what happened here:

Yep I've heard of this. It's not where I live, but the one my relatives caused it. It took more than 3,000,000 figures to make this ground that muddy, but just once in a long long while.

Comment

• Aha
                            But don't you have to hide when it rains?

Comment

• Oh yes, I just confess it cause YOU, Mistery were the one that asked me. So please don't tell anybody about our secret! otherwise we would never be able to come up on the ground!!

Comment

• Good, I won't tell anybody, promised

Comment

Working...
                                X