• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AAAHHHHHHHH Escape Clones!!!!!!!!!
    Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived
    "The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."

Comment

• @ Darknight...wow...I've been to space today, had Mistery try to set me up in an arranged marriage, eaten a fish and a mouse, gone to the looney bin, and now I've been cloned -again! WOW!! ROFL!!!!!! This is TOO funny!! (At least my clones are cute!)

Comment

• Originally posted by Adventure
        @Lilli
        I just saw your last post in compliments...and THANK YOU! I am glad you feel it that way, but it was nothing. I just did what I could and said what I felt. But thank you again!

Bah! It was too little. I should have put fantastic, cool, brave and humorous in there too. Oh, but now I said that about you too...

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• Hi lilliputt.. nice to see you again and everybody else
          A friend is someone who is with you when he rather be somewhere else...

Comment

• Hey Bobin....how's it goin'?

Comment

• Originally posted by Darknight
              AAAHHHHHHHH Escape Clones!!!!!!!!!
              You forgot these:

Sorry, it doesn't work with image tags

Comment

• Hello, Bobin! Glad to see you are back . Howz it goin'?

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• @ Mistery and Darknight...Yes, yes, lots of clones..Good, good. The more of us, the more powerful we are against cat eating aliens!

Comment

• Everything is so great... i just came back from school

Comment

• Originally posted by Lilliputt
                      Bah! It was too little. I should have put fantastic, cool, brave and humorous in there too. Oh, but now I said that about you too...

But actually that thread is in my stomach. (lol, I don't know if you can say it in this way, it is a translation of a dutch proverb, which means that something is bordering you.) But the thing is if I would write down all the good things of all the members here, which I like to compliment, I need at least 3 pages for that, and then I still think that I am forgetting someone and some things. So I won't burn myself at that. (lol, again a translation of a dutch proverb. ). So I will say only one thing and I will say it here!

I LOVE YOU ALL!
                      Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• I am glad to see everyone too ... how is everyone doing???

Comment

• Gee, Adventure...pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffft . (I really am blushing)

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

But actually that thread is in my stomach. (lol, I don't know if you can say it in this way, it is a translation of a dutch proverb, which means that something is bordering you.) But the thing is if I would write down all the good things of all the members here, which I like to compliment, I need at least 3 pages for that, and then I still think that I am forgetting someone and some things. So I won't burn myself at that. (lol, again a translation of a dutch proverb. ). So I will say only one thing and I will say it here!

I LOVE YOU ALL!
                            Awww, Adventure
                            We love you, too

Comment

• Hi Bobin.

I am doing good! Thank you!
                              Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

I LOVE YOU ALL!
                                You're very sweet! I was having that problem in that thread, too... I also complimented everyone I chat with.. It's tough! It's a really nice thread I think, though, because it really does give people a chance to say such nice things about others. It's a very "feel good" thread. I like reading all the nice comments people make about others. It just show what a nice "family" we all are!

@ Bobin....good! How was school!?

Comment

Working...
                                X